Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jeopardy. Best guest host so far

Kash is King.

Esteemed Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

for me for me it IS the CNN factor,  I wouldn't trust his partisan views not to creep in.   Besides I find him creepy ,  his eyes just creep me out !!  Much better choices to fill the Great Alex Trebeck's shoes  IMO he isn't even close !!   I would just stop watching 😠  

@Kitty Galore   Are you talking about Anderson Cooper???  What's wrong with his eyes??

@sophiamarie @ya know I can't put my finger on why but his eyes are just creepy to me .   It's not that they are blue certainly nothing wrong with that half my family has blue eyes .   It's that they are blue.  but almost a clear shade of blue if that makes sense 🤔Hard to explain I just know I can't look at them😁

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

for me for me it IS the CNN factor,  I wouldn't trust his partisan views not to creep in.   Besides I find him creepy ,  his eyes just creep me out !!  Much better choices to fill the Great Alex Trebeck's shoes  IMO he isn't even close !!   I would just stop watching 😠  

@Kitty Galore   I guess you don't like Aaron Rodgers either.  

Respected Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

Here in Wisconsin, Mr. Rodger's political views are fairly well known.  If some of the Jeopardy viewers were also familiar, I wonder if they would still be supportive of his chances at being the new host. 

I suppose the same question could be asked about Ken Jennings, who has also made his political views known. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

So now, even game shows on TV are being politicized ..........and polarizing.  Very interesting, as well as a little disturbing.

Esteemed Contributor

Seriously.  What does that have to do with the ability and capacity to read the answer to a question?  Only at QVC is this even remotely an issue. 

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 wrote:

So now, even game shows on TV are being politicized ..........and polarizing.  Very interesting, as well as a little disturbing.

That seems to be the case with some of the posters here at least.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

In my case it's correct that I don't care about Anderson Cooper because of the CNN factor. That's why I had no interest in seeing him on Jeopardy.

So, were his ratings high or low? We don't  know which to believe; another reason many media sites can't be trusted. 

@teganslaw 

The CNN factor?   Seriously?    WOW. 

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Seriously.  What does that have to do with the ability and capacity to read the answer to a question?  Only at QVC is this even remotely an issue. 

@Johnnyeager 

ITA .....  the ignorance is just mind boggling.  Wow.

Trusted Contributor

@January121, you might be right!  I haven't heard yet, but I also have not been watching much TV the last few days!!!   I think Ken can be trusted to move things along, yet he does "connect" with the contestants and seems (to me at least) to be "a part of Jeopardy."  And Alex really liked him!