Honored Contributor

Re: Jeopardy! Back to Normal

When they ran out of time for the last four categories I mentioned to my DH that didn't happened when they had all those tournaments.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pecky  I was surprised by that too. They didn't finish every category on the board! Definitely not dealing with seasoned champs now. ha!

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

Mike Richards is long gone from Jeopardy 

Then it was the other "Mike," from across the pond, who replaced him, and I'm not looking it up. It doesn't change my point.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

I'm also glad that it will (finally) return to "normal"

(Oh, and please, no more Amy Schneider for a while, ok)

I was happy to see Victoria win the invitational because it'll add to her creds on The Chase, if that ever returns.🤔

What worries you masters you.
Esteemed Contributor

I have a theory about all these Jeopardy tournaments. My guess is that they can't find enough people to become contestants. We're not getting any smarter and reading has become almost obsolete. Just sayin'

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

When they ran out of time for the last four categories I mentioned to my DH that didn't happened when they had all those tournaments.  

The 3 contestants were so slow that I wasn't surprised that there were some left at the end.  It seemed like everyone had to say "May I have ____ please" 

Esteemed Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes    I like Amy.  I always root for her.  I didn't care for the Mattea girl.  Her hand abd face  gestures were very annoying 

Honored Contributor

I liked the tournaments. Now that there's been a return of regular Jeopardy, the contestants leave much to be desired.

I don't know the percentage I get right. I only care about the questions that I know when none of the contestants know.

Respected Contributor

@occasionalrain   Yes and the pace is slower= boring.  Hopefully the show will pick up. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

I didn't realize the lady that won the tournament was a "professional" trivia gamer. Did I hear correctly that she was on the Chase with James?