Regular Contributor

I've watched this show twice and that's enough. Who thought she could carry a show? I don't think it will last long.

Honored Contributor

I tried to watch when it first came on. I turned the channel after 15 minutes. It's unwatchable.

Honored Contributor

Unwatchable for me

Respected Contributor

I tried it also......no staying power IMHO. Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

I can't even stand the promotional ads. Never watched the show.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Jennifer Hudson Show

[ Edited ]

I just wanted to add to my previous post...

I remember years ago when there were Talk Show Hosts that were interesting, knowledgeable, informed, and worthy of the title of Talk Show Host. Now it seems that any singer, actor, comedian, etc can get a contract for a show.

I don't get it....are there no interesting informed people left in this world or are we just settling for anyone who fills the empty time slot on that network and wants the money.

Valued Contributor

I didn't care for Jennifer Hudson when she was on ," the voice" , either . She's too over the top and loud .

Respected Contributor

I agree, They are mostly gossip and whatever agenda "to sell" they have. I miss in depth interviews like when Larry King had his show. It wasnt all about politics. I loved Merv Griffin too, boy am I showing my age Lol.

Honored Contributor

It's on TLC every morning at 6AM.

Hearing the intro music is enough for me, I can't change the channel fast enough.

Honored Contributor

@meem120wrote:

I agree, They are mostly gossip and whatever agenda "to sell" they have. I miss in depth interviews like when Larry King had his show. It wasnt all about politics. I loved Merv Griffin too, boy am I showing my age Lol.

@meem120I looked forward to Larry King every night at 9:00. He had such interesting people on. I liked Phil Donahue, too.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau