Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jennifer Hudson Show, and Sherri Shepard, and Kelly Clarkson talk shows

@hopi 

@hopi wrote:

Funny you say that..... though Ellen was the absolute worst.

Only watched a few times and always had to change the channel.

That being said not a talk show fan, even the late night shows, love the opening monologues than I'm done.

I use to like Kimble, but he had to get so political, no more.

I miss Jay Leno.  I do watch him or DVR his 2pm show, "You Bet your life" He really tries to help the contestants get the money.  He practlcally gives them the answers to the secret word. He has Kevin Eubanks on with him as co host. Kevin use to play in the band on Leno's night time talk show years ago.  

Leno was one of the good guys and still gives away money.

Esteemed Contributor

@Hmmmmm24 

@Hmmmmm24 wrote:

I can't stand Sheryl Underwood on The Talk. Who does she think she is?  When the others come out at the beginning of the show and greet the audience members, she high-tails it straight up to her chair.

I understand according to Sharon Osborn, she was the one that betrayed her when she got fired from the talk.  There was an  interview about it on Fox.

Trusted Contributor

The only daytime tv I watch is while getting ready in the morning (qvc or cnn). I don't turn it back on until after dinner. I didn't know that Jennifer and Sherri had shows.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@layla2450 wrote:

I can't stand ANY of them. Their shows are a TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. NONE of them have ANYTHING to offer. Hope ALL of their shows get CANCELLED.

@layla2450 , Well I don't watch them either, but I don't want them cancelled. That wouldn't be fair to those who enjoy that programming. Just watch something else.

@QVCkitty1  - I've never watched any of these 3 talk shows, but I also would not wish for them to be canceled if I didn't like them.  I think of all the employees that would be out of a job. 

Respected Contributor

I don't usually like talk shows but I do like Sherri.  I love her monologues (sp?).  She is the only comedian that actually makes me laugh out loud.  I used to watch Wendy now and then but she was beyond awful, mean, just horrible.  At least when Sherri has chefs on she has one member of the staff and two audience members at a table tasting what the chef is cooking.  Wendy just used to stuff her mouth, talk with her mouth open and never, ever offered anything to the crew.  Anyhow, that being said, after the monologue I turn it off.  It seemed that every, single guest was her best friend,she loved everyone, etc., etc.  They built up this big suspense that John was going to surprise her with a special guest.  It was Janet Jackson.  She came out, was kind of wooden and the only reason she was there for all of 5 minutes was to plug her upcoming tour.  It was so contrived, just terrible.  I also cannot stand John - loved Norman but he works behind the scenes now.  But I will continue to watch if only for the first 15 minutes or so.