Respected Contributor

Re: Jennifer Aniston Responds to Rumors

@beckyb1012 wrote:

Right before I saw your post above I saw (with my bad eyes) I left out the word "not" in my sentence of Cheryl and Holly.  Lord I need help today.  Thanks for teaching me today!!  Your sweet!!

@beckyb1012  I honestly didn't even notice you had left out the word "not," so I might need to get my eyes examined, too.  haha   Smiley Very Happy  Have a great day!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Trusted Contributor

@KALLIE wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

I always thought movie stars appreciated speculation about their every move.  After all, once that stops they're losing ground.  I've seen her in many movies and find her to be one of the best actresses working today. 

HARDLY. ZERO talent and a MAJOR whiner. So NOT relevant.

_______

WOW!  Don't you and I wish we could be that successful? Never mind achieving it as no talent whiners!  

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

I saw this online earlier today but after scanning through this thread (and I apologize in advance it I missed it) but I think if folks took a moment read through the entire interview it would be helpful as Aniston's point is not about her pregnancy per se but what this obsession with her and other famous people and what this coverage has done to our perceptions of real life:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/for-the-record_us_57855586e4b03fc3ee4e626f?0830ynt7rezmpldi

The first thing that jumped out to me was the negative impact on paparazzi on innocent bystanders.   It was a glimpse into the other side of the lense so to speak and I thought it was a terrific article.

Again, it shows a lot of self absorption.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

The media should know better .... she's too old !!!

Well, as long as she is having periods, she is not too old. 

She's 47, not 57.  It's possible.  Halle Berry is a prime example.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't read any of it.  I haven't read the article.  I totally agree with those who say that their children should not be photographed.

She should by now be used to people speculating on if she is or isn't pregnant.  I figure on a slow news week they pull out stuff like this.

Who cares if she is or isn't anyway?  It goes back to what Matt Damon said that he and his family eat out all of the time but they don't go to places where they know the photographers are going to be.

He's promoting his movie right now so we'll see him out and about.  They use the photographers just as the photographers use them.

Trusted Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

I always thought movie stars appreciated speculation about their every move.  After all, once that stops they're losing ground.  I've seen her in many movies and find her to be one of the best actresses working today. 

And yet somehow she's well-known and rich despite your negative prattle.

There are a LOT of people who are well-known with NO talent who are rich.

Trusted Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

@KALLIE wrote:

@Ms X wrote:

_______

WOW!  Don't you and I wish we could be that successful? Never mind achieving it as no talent whiners!  

WOW, NO.

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

I saw this online earlier today but after scanning through this thread (and I apologize in advance it I missed it) but I think if folks took a moment read through the entire interview it would be helpful as Aniston's point is not about her pregnancy per se but what this obsession with her and other famous people and what this coverage has done to our perceptions of real life:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/for-the-record_us_57855586e4b03fc3ee4e626f?0830ynt7rezmpldi

The first thing that jumped out to me was the negative impact on paparazzi on innocent bystanders.   It was a glimpse into the other side of the lense so to speak and I thought it was a terrific article.

Again, it shows a lot of self absorption.

I guess we are going to have to agree to disagree here as my takeaway from the article was for folks to stop paying attention to her life and maybe in turn pay more attention to our own.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

The media should know better .... she's too old !!!

17bryf0v13at1gif.gif

Who is this?

Looks like Whitney Houston to me.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Good for her!