Honored Contributor

Jenna Bush Hager on Hoda and Jenna Show in the Mornings.

Love Hoda, but Jenna just does not cut the mustard.  Shall I say she just  has to try too hard to be entertaining... and her voice is just irritating to listen to.

I am sure she is a wonderful person and all of that, but, I just think she need to stick to perhaps doing excerpts on different   subjects on the morning news  show  like she was doing..... and not try to be a  part of this  Hoda and Jenna  morning show.   She is just not cut out for it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Jenna Bush Hager on Hoda and Jenna Show in the Mornings.

[ Edited ]

i agree!

never have i watched jenna on that show. i dont watch much daytime tv at all but once in a while, i would catch hoda and kathie lee. will not ever watch with jenna, not a fan at all.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch the show, I never saw it with Kathi Lee but I did wonder about the chemistry between Jenna and Hoda since there is such a wide discrepany in their ages.  

Esteemed Contributor

I happen to disagree....I think Jenna is a delight! The age difference makes it better, in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

I've never cared for her.

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this show in eons. I disliked Kathie Lee and actually found Jenna to be adorable. But I just don't care for Hoda anymore so I don't watch. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@ID2 

I agree with you I find Jenna not to be her full of herself, I think she is done a great job on the show. It can not be easy to start a new job that requires getting up at the crack of dawn when you are 5 or so months pregnant

@ID2 wrote:

I haven't watched this show in eons. I disliked Kathie Lee and actually found Jenna to be adorable. But I just don't care for Hoda anymore so I don't watch. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I much prefer Jenna to Kathie Lee.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch NBC news ever , I occasionally saw kathie Lee cause it's on right before Rachael Ray show,  I used to love her on Regis & Kathie Lee .   I don't care for Jenna Bush's personality.   

Respected Contributor

I like Jenna Hager but have never understood why she wants to be on that show.  Never cared for Kathie Lee or Hoda for that matter.