Trusted Contributor

Jen Arnold..The Little Couple

I just read that Jen from the Little Couple has a rare form of cancer. How sad is this after they just adopted 2 children. I hope she can beat this terrible disease and live to enjoy her life.

Jessa
Respected Contributor

Re: Jen Arnold..The Little Couple

[ Edited ]

I was just about to post a question about The Little Couple. Can't find them on my tv and love their show.  Devastating to hear about Jen.  I pray that she will live long and raise those beautiful children to be as extraordinary as she is.

Came back after reading later posts. So very happy to learn that she may in fact be cancer free. Thanks friends, and thank you, God.

Honored Contributor

http://www.inquisitr.com/1771867/little-couple-update-jen-arnold-hits-cancer-free-anniversary-bills-...

What you read is old.  She has just celebrated another year of cancer free.

I know you'll find this good news.  She is so sweet.

Super Contributor

I miss seeing them on Cable.  When is their show due to air again?  I'm sure those adorable little children are growing up so fast.  Enjoy this family's interaction.  Jen is amazing, and Bill is a great dad!

"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Trusted Contributor

I don't know why that old post  of mine about Jen Arnold popped up ....strange.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

JESSA when I saw that and then I saw it was you, I thought, "Hummm, she's usually on top of things.  Maybe she just missed the posted date".

Every now and then something like that happens.  It's happened to me several times, usually on something really old.  Ha!

Honored Contributor

My heart sank when I saw this thread. Thank goodness its old and not current.

"Pure Michigan"