Honored Contributor

I just watched this 4 part documentary (about an hour each) on Netflix. I found it very interesting, the survivors got to tell their stories. Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein knew each other, I guess birds of a feather flock together. Prince Andrew is in this, denying he knew one of the women, even though there is a picture of the two of them together.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jeffrey Epstein Filthy Rich

I didn't know how many series there were so I guess I just need one. It is very interesting and well done. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2   Glad to hear that you found it interesting!  DH and I usually like to watch something together most week nights and have a few series lined up.  I've added this to my list.

Esteemed Contributor

It could have been just named

Jeffrey Epstein Filthy

Respected Contributor

I am almost finished with the series. I don't know if they discuss his " suicide" but some believe he was murdered to insure he never talked about influential peoples' picadillos.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 No doubt Prince Andrew was involved with Epstein, but that photo you referenced looks like it was photoshopped to me

Respected Contributor

Prince Andrew was notoious before Epstein. His nickname was Randy Andy. Privileged rich people thinkthe rules don't apply to them.Epstein was trafficking these minor girls, he handed them out to his friends. A very evil person.

Respected Contributor

The scenes of Palm Beach intrigued me. When the VO said few people ever enter the Island enclave i had to giggle.     my family spent  8 years wintering in West Palm and always went to the beach in Palm Beach. it was the early 60s. On the way there we passed byy the Post mansion, Mar a Lago . we parked along the seawall.  Sometimes we went to the pool. There was a tunnel from the pool to the ocean.  There was the Palm Beach Pier then. There was dancing to Top 40 every Sunday afternoon, it was a mix and mingle for the 20's set.   my mother would send me  to the French Bakery for crullers. i had my first "cocktail" at the Ta-boo lounge. i was maybe 6 or 7. i saw a purple door with a big ?  question mark and had to see what was behind that door. it was very dark in there with high seats and a long counter. a nice bartender made me a Horses' Neck (ginger-ale with a drop of grenadine, maraschino cherry garnish).  yes the ultra-rich lived there and they were old money. everyone was so friendly. a different world from today.

Respected Contributor

P L E N T Y  of the uber rich living on this planet do despicable and reprehensible things.

HUGE money is a PASSPORT to unspeakable atrocities against many living things on this planet.

Honored Contributor

Ko

Well said and I do agree  Put money and power together and what results from many is unspeakable.  The corruption, lack of morals and scruples,  evill deeds seem to be a common thread.