Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I read that Flippong Out's contract is up after this season, Andy seems fed up when Jeff in on WWHL. So far, Andy hasn't asked Jeff to sign on for next season.

No offense, @sissel but that is the topic of this thread -- that Flipping Out wasn't renewed.  Smiley Wink  Heart

I have a feeling Jeff will be "shopping" a new show on a different network or maybe even Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.  

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

According to this article Andy Cohen no longer heads up programming at Bravo, so he doesn't make decisions about the shows.   

Also, it appears no decision has been made by Bravo executives about picking up "Flipping Out" for a new season, but it looks like Jeff Lewis is drumming up publicity and possibly trying to move the show to Netflix.

From the article, 10/19/18:

"Indeed, reps for Bravo confirm to PEOPLE that “nothing official has been determined” regarding Flipping Out."

see article at:

people.com/home/andy-cohen-breaks-silence-on-jeff-lewis-dispute-and-says-hed-be-reluctant-to-renew-flipping-out/

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Flipping Out's contract expired on Oct 15, so that's why Jeff has been stating the show hasn't been renewed. It seems unlikely it will be renewed, but you never know.  Andy hasn't been an executive of Bravo development for a few years now. He has his own production company, and is the exec producer of WWHL (among other things).  I knew Jeff would probably shop around to Neflix!! 

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Valued Contributor

In an interview Jeff gave he said he needed the Flipping Out job so he can support his family.  I'm confused.  Isn't he supposed to be making millions flipping houses?