Respected Contributor

@cotton4me wrote:

@panda1234

I wondered too and found this excerpt from People:

Lewis explains: “Zoila retired about three months ago. She stayed the first six months we had the baby, which is amazing. You know, she’s wanted to retire for two years now, and she’s been with me for 18 years. I just begged her, begged her, begged her — ‘Please stay. I need help with the baby. I need help with this transition.’  And she stayed as long as she could.”

“Physically, after doing that kind of work for all of these years, it really takes its toll,” Lewis continued. “She’s 68 years old. She looks 10 years younger, because I gave her all that plastic surgery. But she’s tired and she’s ready to go.”

@cotton4me  Thank you so much for posting this. After 18 years I bet Jeff is lost without her. I pitty the person who took her place.

Honored Contributor

The way he treats his employees is difficult to watch. IMO without Jennie or Zola he doesn't really have a show. I really like both of them.

Respected Contributor

I don't believe Jeff ever intended for Zoila to be a nanny to the baby.  He teased her a lot that way.  When Gage appeared on the scene, the entire dynamic changed.  She managed to adjust as did Jeff and Gage but it was never quite the same between Jeff and Zoila.  In every show when Gage moved in he was complaining or demanding regarding Zoila in order to claim Pole Position #2 in the home.  Sure she aged and tired more easily and probably resented that she was picked on by two instead of one.  Maybe I read the sound of her voice wrong but it came across to me as sad and defeated.   No doubt she was relieved to move out.

Trusted Contributor

I find it sad that Gage would have to jump up and down and do so much to be #2 ..... he is supposed to be Jeff's #1 ...his life partner.... Zoila was ONLY his house keeper.  

I would never stay in a relationship with anyone like Jeff.  He is controlling and can be very mean.  His mouth runs continually, criticizing people he supposedly loves.  I see the loving side of him, but it doesnt happen often enough to make me like him or even respect him.  

Honored Contributor

@meallen616 wrote:

When Zoila left, so did I!

@meallen616  Zoila was not always the nicest person.....she was no angel.

Trusted Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

@bootsanne  I also used to think he was funny. Now he seems to have no boundaries.

I have been watching him from the beginning and Jeff never had any boundaries. He actually is more controlled and nicer than he was a few years ago thanks to therapy and wanting to set an example for his daughter. I don't understand why everyone is suddenly so shocked by his behavior. The reason people tune in to his show is to see him misbehave.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@game-on wrote:

I find it sad that Gage would have to jump up and down and do so much to be #2 ..... he is supposed to be Jeff's #1 ...his life partner.... Zoila was ONLY his house keeper.  

I would never stay in a relationship with anyone like Jeff.  He is controlling and can be very mean.  His mouth runs continually, criticizing people he supposedly loves.  I see the loving side of him, but it doesnt happen often enough to make me like him or even respect him.  

@game-on  Sad, but true. I stopped watching this show after the first episode for the season. Besides the facts you mentioned, the storylines seem repetitive and stale.

Honored Contributor

This is interesting, he was just on WWHL with Andy Cohen, a couple of weeks ago, talking about his show.  He was on with Shannon for Housewives of Orange Co., they are good friends! I think he is friends with Andy too, they talked about the disagreement he had  with Jennie, and said maybe one day they will be friends again!

Trusted Contributor

I watched his show once or twice.  I could never work for that man. I'm surprised he wasn't sued several times for the way he treated his employees.

Respected Contributor

I read that Flippong Out's contract is up after this season, Andy seems fed up when Jeff in on WWHL. So far, Andy hasn't asked Jeff to sign on for next season.