Respected Contributor

Jeff Lewis (flipping out) daughter's 1st birthday

http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/jeff-lewis-daughter-monroe-celebrates-first-birthday-photo she turned 1yr Wow!!!! Beautiful girl and the article said next baby will be Gage's they saved embroys and seems they will be a male.
Honored Contributor

Re: Jeff Lewis (flipping out) daughter's 1st birthday

Monroe is a cutie !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

She’s beautiful.   

Honored Contributor

i was listening to his radio show last week. it is fun to listen to. he said that he and gage did not plan a big first birthday party for monroe.  they wanted to keep it simple and not set up a 20K birthday party that some other celebrities/bravolebrities like to have.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

She is so adorable...I wish them happiness. 

I didn't see Zoila at the Christening on last weeks episode...did anyone see her there? 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I didn't see Zoila at the Christening on last weeks episode...did anyone see her there? 

i thought that i had read somewhere that zoila was in nicaragua with her family at the time of the christening.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

i thought that i had read somewhere that zoila was in nicaragua with her family at the time of the christening.

Thanks Sunshine