Super Contributor

Re: Jeff Lewis-Hollywood Houselift

I watched his show "Flipping Out" years ago. I would NOT want to be one of his employees. They would all eat lunch together at a big table and he would pick on someone to insult and it seemed to be a different person each day. He was very punitive to the people who worked for him. How miserable!

Yes, as someone mentioned before, he and Jenny (his assistant) had a falling out. No surprise there. To me, he's dead behind the eyes.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks,  I didn't know the show was on and found it and liked it.  I listen to his show a few days a week and I like seeing everyone to sort out the "characters."

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I'm desperate for shows to watch since most of my series have ended for the season. Repeats, ugh!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!  I always enjoyed Fliping Out and still miss it.  I never knew how he kept one employee... lol  I certainly will be watching his new series!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Honored Contributor

@kelshar wrote:

I watched his show "Flipping Out" years ago. I would NOT want to be one of his employees. They would all eat lunch together at a big table and he would pick on someone to insult and it seemed to be a different person each day. He was very punitive to the people who worked for him. How miserable!

Yes, as someone mentioned before, he and Jenny (his assistant) had a falling out. No surprise there. To me, he's dead behind the eyes.

That statement is spot on!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't know he had another show.  I watched off and on while Flipping Out was on (mainly because of Jenny).  I finally gave it up because I couldn't stand the guy.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Trusted Contributor

@shoptilyadropagain wrote:

I didn't know he had another show.  I watched off and on while Flipping Out was on (mainly because of Jenny).  I finally gave it up because I couldn't stand the guy.

I think as others have mentioned he has mellowed,  maybe having a daughter has brought out a different side?