Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jeff Bridges in The Old Man

@TurnerGal  "they?"  If you are talking about the dogs , they were in the back seat of the Volvo when he got out.

ImDB says Amy Brenneman only in 2 episodes, so that would be episode #2 and #3.  If true, we won't see her again.  

I was surprised that the assistant director's own assistant, Angela, appears to be Emily!!! 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

For some reason, I don't care for it. I don't like the dialogue between he and his daughter interfering all the time. I can't always follow what's going on, and it seems like a constant interruption. I know it's the narrative, I'm just not into that. It's very slow in some parts, and violent and others. It reminds me a little of the show Goliath, But not nearly as good.

Super Contributor

@MamaWick @That surprised too !  We love the show.  My son said there's only 7 eposodes .  

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

@TurnerGal  "they?"  If you are talking about the dogs , they were in the back seat of the Volvo when he got out.

ImDB says Amy Brenneman only in 2 episodes, so that would be episode #2 and #3.  If true, we won't see her again.  

I was surprised that the assistant director's own assistant, Angela, appears to be Emily!!! 

@MamaWick 

That would make my hunch of what's in the trunk make more sense if it were true. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Does Chase know where his daughter works? The answer could be 'yes' or a 'no' depending on what has been revealed so far about him or her. IDK the answer to that myself but I would like to know.

Honored Contributor

I haven't had a chance to see Episode 3 but I always suspected that Angela was really Emily.  The interaction between her and Harper was too personal.

Plus not showing her when she would be on the phone-I didn't think she was dead at all but it was just a teaser for the audience.

I also believe Harper knows who she is but I'm just guessing since I haven't seen episode 3.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

I don't think Harold knows who Angela is.  I believe Angela is deep DEEP undercover, and I'm guessing highly trained by her father.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Do you all think Jeff Bridges is as toddly as he acts on the show? He's 72 but I'm wondering if this is the way he is in "real" life.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@MamaWick 

That would make my hunch of what's in the trunk make more sense if it were true. 

Never considered it to be the dogs.

Spoiler
I think it is Amy. Did think she would be alive though, but if she is only in a couple of episodes, then I'm only right about who is in the trunk, not in what condition they are.
Honored Contributor

Both dogs are alive and are seen in the car.

I think Zoe is in the trunk, alive.  He put her in there to protect her from the SWAT team and also because he had to shoot down the drone.  He had to do that without any distraction.

Where they will go from there will be interesting.  Zoe did, afterall, get the dogs to attack the person attacking Chase.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh