Respected Contributor

Re: Jedediah Bila Left The View Today

@Laura14 I understand why you sometimes watch and sometimes not. For me it was many years ago. I don't even know how long ago I stopped watching. I would watch then get irritated and quit then I'd try again and the same would happen so I gave up on it. It was probably when Elizabeth Hasselback was on. From the clips I've seen they have become even more hateful than they were and that doesn't make me happy. I don't care to watch people push their opinions on others and argue. Why I don't watch the Real Housewives of anything lol 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Laura14 I understand why you sometimes watch and sometimes not. For me it was many years ago. I don't even know how long ago I stopped watching. I would watch then get irritated and quit then I'd try again and the same would happen so I gave up on it. It was probably when Elizabeth Hasselback was on. From the clips I've seen they have become even more hateful than they were and that doesn't make me happy. I don't care to watch people push their opinions on others and argue. Why I don't watch the Real Housewives of anything lol 

@Lali1  Smart!  I don't know why I go back for punishment thinking it will get better but I have.  You've inspired me to delete them when I go home.  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 I used to watch a lot of things 10 years ago that I would never turn on again. I don't watch any of the morning shows and I used to watch courtv then went to HLN then to CNN and I don't watch any of that anymore. They were making me angry and I didn't realize at the time I was being manipulated into feelings things that weren't accurate to the world I lived in. I was focused on things that had no bearing on me. I was angry about things that I shouldn't have been. 

Respected Contributor

Must've been tough when there was only three tv channels.  Now, we have sooo many to choose from - No need to get aggravated.

I wonder when the new host debuts? 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Laura14 I used to watch a lot of things 10 years ago that I would never turn on again. I don't watch any of the morning shows and I used to watch courtv then went to HLN then to CNN and I don't watch any of that anymore. They were making me angry and I didn't realize at the time I was being manipulated into feelings things that weren't accurate to the world I lived in. I was focused on things that had no bearing on me. I was angry about things that I shouldn't have been. 

@Lali1  You are so right!  Most of what's on my DVR is from the 60s and 70s.  I was either not here yet or too young so it's all new to me.  Discovering the simpler times shows are incredibly relaxing.  I have turned off all news and social media too for the exact same reason.  I do much better on my own.  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 That stuff isn't new to me but it's funny to watch now because it's so cheesy. Bewitched is one I love. I've kinda always loved witches and all things surpernatural. Not gorey stuff although I do love Supernatural. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@Laura14 That stuff isn't new to me but it's funny to watch now because it's so cheesy. Bewitched is one I love. I've kinda always loved witches and all things surpernatural. Not gorey stuff although I do love Supernatural. 

@Lali1 I've seen that!  I've not seen Supernatural but I did love Charmed.  

Right now I'm discovering Bonanza and rediscovering Barney Miller.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 Wow I love Charmed too. I have watched all the episodes at least 3 times. I have at least 20 on my dvr now. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched the show and Jedediah said she has a number of things she is working on, including a book that she doesn't have a name for the title yet, coming out next year.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Why if a show totally turned you off at some point would you go back and watch it? Sorry they hate and they are hateful and I don't like any of their opinions. So again why would anyone go back to check it out? And btw they show clips of these shows all over the place so yeh people know they haven't changed at all. 

@Lali1 ya know you are so right !  I am tired of hearing that myself ,  it's always " it's so funny how those that don't wZtch seem to know everything that goes on   When they never watch " I am paraphrasing of course.  That is the jest if it.  Like you wrote , there are clips everywhere!  Just cause I'm not sitting there glued to the view , which btw would make me ill lol,  dies not mean I do t know that joy has chsnged and is all of a sudden a nice, sweet , fair person ..,.Please!  If  anything she is way , way worse .  What makes a person so mean spirited ,  I don't understand it.  And rude as well.  I don't share any of her views or whoopsies so I don't watch .  I'm watching Rachael Ray at that time if home.