Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jedediah Bila Left The View Today

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I wish they would have Judge JEANNE from Fox as guess like they used too, she would kick their butts.

@qvcaddition. Boy would she,  she is a tough cookie !  She has the facts to back up what she's saying besides....

They already have Sonny Hostyn (former Prosecutor).  I can't see both of them on The View.  TBT - I can't stand Jeannine's voice.  It is so grating..... JMO

Esteemed Contributor

Jed was no shrinking violet and gave as good as she got. If she is leaving, she's been offered something else that she considers better. She came from FOX. Perhaps she's returning there. I heard that Candace Cameron Bere is returning now that Full House is over. The one they shouldn't have let go is Nichole Wallace. There's nothing wrong with any of the others on the team. They all have opinions and two of them are comedians. Big deal. So they don't agree with some of you. That doesn't mean they beat up on Jed. They didn't!!!

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

I wish they would have Judge JEANNE from Fox as guess like they used too, she would kick their butts.

@qvcaddition. Boy would she,  she is a tough cookie !  She has the facts to back up what she's saying besides....

They already have Sonny Hostyn (former Prosecutor).  I can't see both of them on The View.  TBT - I can't stand Jeannine's voice.  It is so grating..... JMO

Jeannine's voice is obnoxious and she is always so angry.  In fact she is kind of rude.

Esteemed Contributor

it's not because they don't agree with me , there are people in my life friends , family that do t always agree with me .  It's the way whoopie and joy don't agree with people that don't share there views .  They jump on the , bully them, and are just plain mean !!   I just can't understand the meaness    They have such a chip on their shoulders.  Losing is part of life ,  they can't deal with that and that's the problem!    Too bad . 

Wherever Jedediah goes ,  like to see her back at Fox , I wish her happiness.  I feel she left cause it just wasn't a happy place to be.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

Jed was no shrinking violet and gave as good as she got. If she is leaving, she's been offered something else that she considers better. She came from FOX. Perhaps she's returning there. I heard that Candace Cameron Bere is returning now that Full House is over. The one they shouldn't have let go is Nichole Wallace. There's nothing wrong with any of the others on the team. They all have opinions and two of them are comedians. Big deal. So they don't agree with some of you. That doesn't mean they beat up on Jed. They didn't!!!

I totally agree about Nichole Wallace, @RainCityWoman.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

Jeannine's voice is obnoxious and she is always so angry.  In fact she is kind of rude.

Speaking of Jeanine Pirro, what ever happened with her husband (maybe ex) when he was being investigated concerning ties to the mob?

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

of course it is, but saying other people and jedidiah get "beat up" on the show is just not what is happening. there are a lot of valuable exchanges that goes on on that show....and all of the women on it are intelligent and passionate about what they believe in.

@sunshine45  "Beat up" is part of the entertainment of the View.  These women are all friends, there are no enemies sitting around that table.  That is what I do not like for it is just a spectacle for the viewing audience. I personally do not find that entertaining, reason I do not watch any more Your thoughts about View are your thoughts and your enjoyment and I do hope you enjoy it for as long as it is on air.  I do not enjoy watching 4 women "debate" politics on a daily basis.  Best to you Sunshine45!

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

She does not need to give a reason, who wants to be the only one getting beat up day after day, especially when these women are friends outside the on-air feeding frenzy!  The reason I do not watch this show is the nastiness.  I do know that Jedediah is too smart for this gig!

@ScarletDove

i find it funny when people who say they DONT watch always think that some people get "beat up" on the show......which is far from what is actually happening. jedidiah is  a grown woman with strong thoughts and feelings and she states them well. they have been a great group now for over a year.

@sunshine45

I also find it hysterical when people post that they haven't watched that show in years .... and then proceed to tell you what's wrong like they never miss a show.  Do they even realize what they are saying?

They have had a good mix on this show ......  Conservative, Libertarian and Liberal.   I think some people are just uncomfortable with lively, spirited conversation.  Or maybe they don't realize that because they have been on stage performers for years, Whoopi and Joy have strong personalities.  Personally, my favorite type of humor is sarcasm.   

Thinking back on The View over the years ..... as well as on The Talk .....  it's very difficult to get the chemistry right for 5 women.    The View is about differing opinions (duh!) and the objective of The Talk is to just be funny.   

Depends on what you enjoy watching.

Respected Contributor

Why if a show totally turned you off at some point would you go back and watch it? Sorry they hate and they are hateful and I don't like any of their opinions. So again why would anyone go back to check it out? And btw they show clips of these shows all over the place so yeh people know they haven't changed at all. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Why if a show totally turned you off at some point would you go back and watch it? Sorry they hate and they are hateful and I don't like any of their opinions. So again why would anyone go back to check it out? And btw they show clips of these shows all over the place so yeh people know they haven't changed at all. 

@Lali1  I have gone back and forth.  It depends on who's at the table and how much I enjoy it.  

I stopped the whole year Sherri and Jenny McCarthy were on because I just don't care for them.  I also took it off the DVR last year in the run up to November because it was just non-stop you know what.

I'm about ready to take it off again for the same reason.  It's turned into non-stop complaining and Jed was the only one who was fair about her criticism.   

With the Fall season starting and my DVR filling up again, this show may be on hiatus again with me.