Honored Contributor

Re: Jedediah Bila Left The View Today

If everyone agreed, wouldn't it make for a boring show?  I'll hazard a guess that the panelists are getting paid to keep things interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I wish Jedediah had stayed. The one I want gone is Joy Behar! Who decided she was the authority on politics. She really needs to keep some of her opinions to herself. She is so disrespectful to a lot of people with her words and facial expressions (eye rolling) if she doesn't like what is said.

@grandma2pkmh.  Your are Sooooooo  right ,  my Wirds EXACTLY !  Who died and left her boss of politics anyways .  Her parents certainly picked the wrong name for her,  she us so NOT full of Joy ,  she is such a hateful , mean bully always has been.  Whoopie is has become such a bully as well .  If she doesn't like so done she is very disrespectful.  And before those that want to start with me and claim I never wTch the show so how do I know .  Well I have watched in the past, have tuned in recently , plus have see. Clips on Fox News and utube !  Nothing has changed from a few years ago , it has only gotten worse .  They are of ONE view .... There's!    The show has gone down the drain ever since Barbara left .   

Jediediah was the only intelligent one at the table ,  now they can preach to the choir  as they are of one mind and opinon ....Left .  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only reason they have anyone on with a different point of view is so they can bully them. Gives them pleasure to beat someone down. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Esteemed Contributor

,Re: Jedediah Bila Left The View Today

@Lali1 wrote:

The only reason they have anyone on with a different point of view is so they can bully them. Gives them pleasure to beat someone down. 

@Lali1. So very true !

Regular Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I wish Jedediah had stayed. The one I want gone is Joy Behar! Who decided she was the authority on politics. She really needs to keep some of her opinions to herself. She is so disrespectful to a lot of people with her words and facial expressions (eye rolling) if she doesn't like what is said.

@grandma2pkmh.  Your are Sooooooo  right ,  my Wirds EXACTLY !  Who died and left her boss of politics anyways .  Her parents certainly picked the wrong name for her,  she us so NOT full of Joy ,  she is such a hateful , mean bully always has been.  Whoopie is has become such a bully as well .  If she doesn't like so done she is very disrespectful.  And before those that want to start with me and claim I never wTch the show so how do I know .  Well I have watched in the past, have tuned in recently , plus have see. Clips on Fox News and utube !  Nothing has changed from a few years ago , it has only gotten worse .  They are of ONE view .... There's!    The show has gone down the drain ever since Barbara left .   

Jediediah was the only intelligent one at the table ,  now they can preach to the choir  as they are of one mind and opinon ....Left .  

(my bold)

You do realize "The View" is a talk show -- entertainment, not news. 

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I haven't watched that show since before Barbara Walters left.

------------

Barbara has forgotten those days.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Esteemed Contributor

@LinaL wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

(my bold)

You do realize "The View" is a talk show -- entertainment, not news. 

Yes I do !  I don't find the show entertaining at all.  It is more like nails on a chalkboard to me anyways.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

According to Page Six of  the NY Post (you can read the article there) Jedediah Bila announced that today was her last day on The View.   She did not give a reason why she is leaving the show.

Thats too bad.  I like her.  I know she is getting married soon.  Maybe she wants to concentrate on having a family.  I wish her well.

@sunshine 919

If you want to start a family, I don't think it requires you quitting your job.  One doesn't really have a lot to do with the other, until a pregnancy occurs.  JMO.