QVC Customer Care

Re: Jedediah Bila Left The View Today

This post has been removed by QVC because it is off topic

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She does not need to give a reason, who wants to be the only one getting beat up day after day, especially when these women are friends outside the on-air feeding frenzy!  The reason I do not watch this show is the nastiness.  I do know that Jedediah is too smart for this gig!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

She does not need to give a reason, who wants to be the only one getting beat up day after day, especially when these women are friends outside the on-air feeding frenzy!  The reason I do not watch this show is the nastiness.  I do know that Jedediah is too smart for this gig!

@ScarletDove

i find it funny when people who say they DONT watch always think that some people get "beat up" on the show......which is far from what is actually happening. jedidiah is  a grown woman with strong thoughts and feelings and she states them well. they have been a great group now for over a year.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ScarletDove

i find it funny when people who say they DONT watch always think that some people get "beat up" on the show......which is far from what is actually happening. jedidiah is  a grown woman with strong thoughts and feelings and she states them well. they have been a great group now for over a year.

@sunshine45  STOPPED watching the View due to the nastiness and a turnoff; my opinion is just as valid as yours!

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

@ScarletDove

@sunshine45  STOPPED watching the View due to the nastiness and a turnoff; my opinion is just as valid as yours!

of course it is, but saying other people and jedidiah get "beat up" on the show is just not what is happening. there are a lot of valuable exchanges that goes on on that show....and all of the women on it are intelligent and passionate about what they believe in.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I like her and read her book but I haven't watched the view in years other than the rare train wreck clip on youtube. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

WHOOPI, the biggest bully, shuts her down all the time.  I use to like WHOOPI,s comedy, but can,t stand her in these later years.

Trusted Contributor

I wish Jedediah had stayed. The one I want gone is Joy Behar! Who decided she was the authority on politics. She really needs to keep some of her opinions to herself. She is so disrespectful to a lot of people with her words and facial expressions (eye rolling) if she doesn't like what is said.

Honored Contributor

Joy is basically the reason I quit watching years ago. It's not about her opinions, it's about the way she expresses them. I find her completely obnoxious. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shrill lying one-note shrew. Buh-bye.

WG can go, too. She was disgusting to SHostin today (more than usual).

BTW- she (JB) was fired. She didn't quit.