Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jedediah Bila Left The View Today

I'm surprised she lasted this long.  I cannot imagine listening to those women everyday.  I guess she tried to grin and bear it for as long as she could.  It is the 1 view show ,  she is a.  very intelligent women and IMO didn't fit with the rest if them.   Good Luck to her on her marriage a nd I'm sure she'll show up somewhere else at some point.

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

THE VIEW is one of my must see shows each day, whether i am at home, at work, or on vacation. i rarely miss it.

although i did not often agree with her, i will miss jedidiah being on the show. i wonder if paula faris will be taking her place or they will choose someone else?

I looked around and rumor has it Meghan McCain is in talks to join the show.  

For those who did not know, last week Meghan McC. left Foxnews where she was a commentator and on the show Outnumbered.  

Esteemed Contributor

Meghan  Mc Cain would be a good choice ,  they can run over her , she has very strong points of view.

Honored Contributor

Sorry to read Jedediah is leaving, but, wish her

Image result for good luck animated images

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would have Judge JEANNE from Fox as guess like they used too, she would kick their butts.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I wish they would have Judge JEANNE from Fox as guess like they used too, she would kick their butts.

Oh, I doubt that😏

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

@qvcaddition. Boy would she,  she is a tough cookie !  She has the facts to back up what she's saying besides....

Honored Contributor

I recently started watching The View again, on and off. I really liked the mix of the current panel.  Differing opinions, but respectful of each other.  I'm sorry she left. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

I recently started watching The View again, on and off. I really liked the mix of the current panel.  Differing opinions, but respectful of each other.  I'm sorry she left. 

I was starting to watch again, too, after a long hiatus, and thought the mix of personalities was good.

Respected Contributor

I liked Jedediah.  Her opinions were often flexible.  She's Libertarian, not Conservative and her comments were sometimes surprising.