Valued Contributor

Jayne Brown’s Enjoyable Presentation

Jayne Brown looked lovely this afternoon in her Renee midi dress. Jayne always appears well put together and well prepared. Just a shout out to one of QVC's best hosts. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown’s Enjoyable Presentation

Jayne truly exemplifies how the ideal host should appear and behave.  She's a lovely, lovely lady.  Why can't they hire more like her?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like her new haircut.  She appears more youthful with the short hair.  I agree why can't QVC have more hosts like her.

Respected Contributor

I am also a big fan of Jane Brown. Very classy lady and very professional.She does an awesome job ! I recently posted about Rachel also a very classy lady who  does a great job with her presentations. Both Ladies in my opinion are on top of their game. You go girls !!   

Respected Contributor

It is going to be a very, very sad day when Jane Brown, Leah, Mary Beth, Pat D. and Carolyn eventually retire.  The exemplify class, professionalism, and act like adults with no camera hoging, shrieking voices, stupid dances, and boring us to death with their personal stories, daughters, vacations, etc.  It is like night and day when you watch these elegant ladies compared to the others.  The only new host I like is Vanessa who reminds me of a younger Leah.

Occasional Contributor

Unlike the hosts who wear ripped jeans.  Not very professional for tv.

Esteemed Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

I like her new haircut.  She appears more youthful with the short hair.  I agree why can't QVC have more hosts like her.

I agree with you....she has always been my favorite host...and love her laugh....but not crazy about the new

hairdo.....prefer the old style.........i actually can leave the channel on when she is hosting just to listen to her...haha.

Can't say that about the others.....

Esteemed Contributor

I've like Jayne from the first time that she became a host. She is so professional.

Trusted Contributor

Jayne is a great host,she explains items to a t.yes,why not more ladies like her.Some of the hosts should take a few lessons from Jayne