Honored Contributor

Java, I just saw where you posted to me...can't find it.

Something flashed up on the screen that I think it was you posted to me.  I can't find it.

Help!  Where did you post it?  

Honored Contributor

Re: Java, I just saw where you posted to me...can't find it.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Books-TV-and-Movies/For-Annabel-Cheers/m-p/1905128#U1905128

those pop ups are people giving you a 'heart' for something you said.

Respected Contributor

This is rediculuos it was about a TV sitcom back in the 1980's Cheers!

It was to bring back memories and cheer you up, it also showed a young Bebe" Neuwirth who now plays in Madame Secretary I thought this was about TV talk I guest not....

Respected Contributor

3 Cheers to you Sharke...Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Thanks to you Java and Shark, I think I am going to delete all of the QVC stuff and that way I won't be tempted to post on here when I see a show referenced I like or want to know something about.

I've always believe strongly (as many of you 'old timers do', old timers being people who have posted 20 or so times then suddenly think this thing is the greatest).

I pride myself on being honest, upfront and a person who tries to see both sides.  However, I will call it out when I see something that doesn't make sense to me.  

All of you know me pretty well by now.  You know that on more than one occasion I have changed my mind by things some of you have posted and helped me see the other side (and it made sense so I changed).

However, I've also never been one to just follow a crowd just because it is the popular thing to do.  

As I said, I was one of the people QVC contacted by email and made a big deal out of not disclosing any of the questions they wanted me to rate ahead of time or discuss it BEFORE it was implemented.

I also stated they need not worry because I have trouble remembering many things and I'm definitely not finding QVC questioning me important enough to try to remember.  I could care less.  So I find it ironic that QVC would go so against everything I believe in.  I've always said I don't believe in bashing people (especially hosts) however; I will defend their RIGHT to voice their opinion (as long as it isn't vulgar (that word might kick this out).

This is the ONLY forum I've ever belonged to.  I have never noticed anyone posting terrible (maybe idea of terrible is very different) things.  They were mostly things about the problems with this terrible insurance, the leaders of this country, etc.  It's obvious that QVC doesn't want opinions voiced that are different than their's.  

That's why I've always loved the TV forum.  We've had a good time here.  I've felt like we voiced our opinions and often many of us agreed to disagree and left it at that.  I've always said that I loved coming to the TV forum.

It's lost its fun.  I can't figure out the rules.  My time is important to me (maybe not to anyone else, but it is to me).  When I type something I like to see it posted, not changed (over and over I get that).

I've been Annabellethecat for many years. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Annabel

Some how after the rerun season slows down many of your favoirte shows will be on again and you have many friends.

only way to get through this is trying to support each other to be positive, after time or so, you should be able to get back to seeing  the good...

Please don't go just because there are unexpected tremors in our world now days...

11 For it must needs be, that there is an opposition in all things. If not so, my firstborn in the wilderness, righteousness could not be brought to pass, neither...... 

Be of good cheer!