Honored Contributor

Jason ritter "Kevin Probably Saves The World"

[ Edited ]

Just saw Him on the View.  I will be watching his show.  John Ritter would be so proud of him.Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jason ritter "Kevin Probably Saves The World"

@sunshine 919 wrote:

Just saw Him on the View.  I will be watching his show.  John Ritter would be so proud of him.Smiley Happy

I also remember seeing his other son Tyler Ritter on the sitcom The Murphys a couple years back and thought he really was very good and looked alot more like John Ritter...but very enjoyable...two successes ....very nice!

Honored Contributor

We DVR'd the first episode, and frankly we would not get through it. No more for us

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I liked this show and will watch it again.  I enjoy seeing John Ritter's children on TV (he is missed).  I think his other son Tyler looks more look like John and is more similar to him in terms of acting style.  But Jason Ritter is wonderful.  I enjoyed watching him in Parenthood.  Hopefully, this new show will be a success for him.  It reminds me of his other show, Joan of Arcadia, which I also liked.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*