Honored Contributor

I follow her on Facebook. The pictures there are much more flattering than this.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@bigLou I too have her hair color and complection. I have the delima of coloring my gray hair. I'm the same age and my(professional stylist) gray coverage of my brunett is now the same medium yellow brown. It just washes out my dull with age complection. But yet going darker looks artificial.

Any thoughts from aging brunetts. Going gray is not an option. 

Honored Contributor

She is an older lady.  Nothing wrong with that.  She looks like an older lady.

To me, gray and or highlighted/lowlighted looks far better than dyed brown/black hair on older people.  And we all know your hair isn't dark brown.  

As you get older, it's about your personality, your attitude toward life and others, how you dress and meet the world; not how young you look.  People soon learn whether you are nice or not, then it's no longer about looks so much. 

Hint:  A well respected and award winning hair stylist told me something many years ago.  He said I had "the skin" to go even darker with my hair.  He said that bright blond/white/ hair draws attention from your skin, much more than dark hair.  He said you really need good skin for dark hair.  

I just remember him saying that. 

Esteemed Contributor

They always put the worse picture out of a celebrity. She is beautiful at any age. And if we are lucky we will get to her age and beyond. 🙏

Respected Contributor
I agree the picture isn't very flattering. She is aging gracefully. It is nice to see an older woman dressing modestly. There are many older women who think that they are still twenty years old and dress in tight clothes with half of their boobs hanging out.
Honored Contributor

I think she looks good!  It's not the most flattering photo since she was caught making a funny face but if she had smiled into the camer I'm sure she would look much better.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Jaclyn Smith
This is a 2021 picture.

Esteemed Contributor

We are used see pictures of stars with full make up down by professionals and in good lighting.  Some pictures are  photo shopped.  She was shot in harsh daylight, with no make up squinting in the sun and still looks like a natural beauty.  

Respected Contributor

Natural beauty is one thing and botox and nips and tucks is what takes away that natural beauty.  

Esteemed Contributor

Here’s a better pic from same outing

7944B394-ADCB-4125-A40A-C2D76BA12D75.jpeg