Honored Contributor

Have to laugh at Kung Fu Panda, the part where he climbs up the steps and tries to see what's going on. I laugh. That Panda is so cute! JB is good in King Kong too. I know he sings in some of his movies. He is talented.

So, do you have someone who isn't like a leading man or woman but they are very talented?

Or, do you have a cartoon that more for adults that you enjoy? Pixsar is really good, there's a number of cute ones I've seen.

Esteemed Contributor

I have not taken the time to watch Kung Fu Panda, but I should.  I like Jack Black in the movie The Holiday.  It is one of my favorite movies of all time and I have to sit and watch it when it is on, even if I have it recorded!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

I have not taken the time to watch Kung Fu Panda, but I should.  I like Jack Black in the movie The Holiday.  It is one of my favorite movies of all time and I have to sit and watch it when it is on, even if I have it recorded!

I love The Holiday as well, love the scene with Jack and Kate Winslet in the video store. In fact, I love all Nancy Meyers films, have you checked out her other films? It's Complicated and Somethings Gotta Give among them.

Honored Contributor

Jack Black did a great job in 'Bernie".  Funny beginning of that movie.

He sings very well , too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

i also liked bernie.  he did a superb job playing the real man.

Valued Contributor

I love Jack Black in Shallow Hall.