Honored Contributor

JUST CAUSE (MOVIE Feb. of 1995)

I first saw this film when it came out at the movie theater, and one other time years ago.  I just watched it on DVD again tonight and really recommend it (mystery, legal thriller). It has a fantastic cast: Sean Connery, Laurence Fishburne, Ed Harris, Blair Underwood, Ruby Dee, Kate Capshaw, George Plimpton, Hope Lang & Kevin McCarthy.

But the main reason I'm mentioning this film is there is a little girl in it whom I immediately spotted as Scarlett Johansson! She looks just like she does now except in minature and without her curvey figure. 

She was born in Nov. 1984  so was around 10 yrs old in it, or probanly 9 when she made the movie because its release date was Feb of 1995.  She was also young in The Horse Whisperer, but not this young!

Honored Contributor

Re: JUST CAUSE (MOVIE Feb. of 1995)

I haven't seen this movie but it sounds like a good one and the cast is terrific.  I will keep in mind as a movie to see .  Cute story about Scarlett Johansson I didn't know she acted at that age!  Thanks for sharing, it is always good to recommend a movie  we enjoy!!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: JUST CAUSE (MOVIE Feb. of 1995)

@spiderw wrote:

I haven't seen this movie but it sounds like a good one and the cast is terrific.  I will keep in mind as a movie to see .  Cute story about Scarlett Johansson I didn't know she acted at that age!  Thanks for sharing, it is always good to recommend a movie  we enjoy!!!!

@spiderw  Thanks, do let me know what you think if you watch it. I have to say Scarlett's lips gave her away immediately! 👄