Honored Contributor

Re: JON PETERS ENGAGED 3 WKS AFTER PAM ANDERSON SPLIT

The mid 1970'smovie Shamppo is supposed to be based on his life in the 1960's

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Oh boy!! You know this isn't going to end well.
  It's not just Hollywood celebrities who do this.They just take it to the extreme.

My favorite uncle was married for 36 years. Had a wonderful marriage,3 kids & several grandkids. Three weeks after my aunt passed he had a girlfriend.They were married within 6 months.

She was an arrogant gold digging b***h. She alienated him from the entire family. By the time he died 5 years later his kids weren't speaking to him.He died alone.His wife was partying with her next victim when he passed.

@NicksmomESQ, that is so sad.  Unfortunately I don't think that's at all uncommon.  Hopefully she at least treated your uncle well.

Esteemed Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

Men like Jon Peters make me want to gag. All of his "women" look like they've had a lot of surgery, hope he had to pay the bills.

And women like Pam are a dime a dozen. She's no better than he is. Look at her history.

Respected Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

What does it say about the woman he is engaged to. She is just as crazy.  

May the rocks in HER head fill the holes in his...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember when Peters was Hollywood hairdresser and became Barbra Streisand's boyfriend. I think they lived together for several years. He started producing films then I think. I've always thought that were it not for Streisand he'd still be a hairdresser.

Honored Contributor

If there's no license the marriage wasn't legal, at least in most states. What a bunch of idiots.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

If there's no license the marriage wasn't legal, at least in most states.

That is what so confusing to me.  It was public knowledge that they were MARRIED.  Then latter reported no license.  So how did they get married and/or who married them w/o a licence?  Wouldn't that be illegal?  Did they marry in a state that requires no license?  Married out of the country?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

Wow!  Guess I shouldn't be surprised.  I find a lot of men just so needy and they can't take care of themselves unless they have a woman in their life.  I'd rather the man take care of me and not the other way around.  Am I lonely without one?  Nope.  lol

Honored Contributor

Oh, those wacky Hollywood folks.  The are good for a laugh.  Although, to be fair, without a marriage license, he and Anderson weren't really married.  That was probably a PR ruse.

Honored Contributor

How many times does one have to be married before realizing marriage probably isn't their thing.