Honored Contributor

JON PETERS ENGAGED 3 WKS AFTER PAM ANDERSON SPLIT

Seems like this man is afraid to be alone .....

Just 3 weeks after splitting from his marriage to Pam Anderson,  Jon Peters is now engsged to Julia Bernheim.

US Weekly didn't actually specify who Julia Bernheim is ..... but did mention that when Pam and Jon tied the knot on Jan 20th,  they hadn't bothered to get a marriage license.

Go figure.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/jon-peters-wives-and-fiancees-through-the-years/

Trusted Contributor

Re: JON PETERS ENGAGED 3 WKS AFTER PAM ANDERSON SPLIT

Men like Jon Peters make me want to gag. All of his "women" look like they've had a lot of surgery, hope he had to pay the bills.

Honored Contributor

You would think that people of both their varying ages would have some sense by now, but some people no matter the age never seem to have any!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

What does it say about the woman he is engaged to. She is just as crazy.  

Respected Contributor

Some people don't have the brains they were born with that is if they were born with any.

Honored Contributor

the world of celebrities lol

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

Oh boy!! You know this isn't going to end well.
  It's not just Hollywood celebrities who do this.They just take it to the extreme.

My favorite uncle was married for 36 years. Had a wonderful marriage,3 kids & several grandkids. Three weeks after my aunt passed he had a girlfriend.They were married within 6 months.

She was an arrogant gold digging b***h. She alienated him from the entire family. By the time he died 5 years later his kids weren't speaking to him.He died alone.His wife was partying with her next victim when he passed.

Honored Contributor

There really are some people who are afraid to be alone, he sounds like one of them...Pamela Anderson was the lucky one in this, I guess........I don't know too much about him.....I know quite a few men whose wives passed away and they are out dating within weeks......I am not judging, just making a comment.

Honored Contributor

Maybe he wasn't really in love with Pam Anderson and was in love with the other woman. Could be the reason they spilt maybe Pam realized it. I wouldn't want to stay married to someone who wasn't in love with me.

Honored Contributor

His 'new' fiancee is the same woman he was engaged to when he and Pam rekindled their 'relationship'.

He broke off their engagement to 'marry' Pam, then Pam dumped him after he paid of $200,000 of Pam's debt.

No way I would marry a man who had dumped me for another woman.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.