Esteemed Contributor

No one is ever required to explain,  justify or defend their opinions on a harmless, entertainment posting board.   This is most certainly not a court room. 

Honored Contributor

@Johnnyeager   Just read it. It sounds like the Inquisition.

Honored Contributor

I think JLo is an amazing artist and performer. I don't think having seven committed relationships by the time you're 50 is a big deal and really not my concern anyway. 

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

Maybe insecure in that she always needs a man by her side to worship and adore her and most of all constantly reassure her that she is the most beautiful and fairest of them all. 

@shaggygirl Why are you speculating about this?  I there an emptiness in your life that causes you to speak with contempt about women who are more successful than you?  Because last time I checked, Jennifer Lopez has millions of people who think highly of her.  

@NYCLatinaMe 

And your degree is in what? Psychology? 

Respected Contributor

None of us are perfect.  It sounds like JLO is being criticized for her relationships and Ben for his addiiction.  In the end, I don't think it really matters, especially to those of us on the sidelines.

Contributor

WHEN YOU FIND OUT YOUR SOON TO BE HUSBAND IS CHEATING THE LOVE FADES QUICKLY..A ROD MADE A BIG MISTAKE AND HE KNOWS IT NOW..IF YOU CAN'T TRUST SOMEONE IT'S TIME TO GO..DON'T THINK IT DIDN'T BOTHER HER I'M SURE IT DID..JLO HAS IT ALL LOOKS  MONEY GREAT FAMILY SHE DOESN'T NEED ANY NON TRUST MEN IN HER LIFE..THERE IS OTHER FISH IN THE SEA..A ROD WAS THE ONE DEVESTATED..HOPE HE LEARNED A LESSON BUT HE'S KNOWN FOR BEING A CHEATER..EVEN THO I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN THE BRONX AND LIVED NOT FAR FROM YANKEE STADIUM AND A BIG BIG YANKEE FAN WRONG IS WRONG..BTW I STILL LIVE IN NEW YORK BUT NOT THE BRONX LOL..Heart

Honored Contributor

People magazine has been all over the place when it comes to Jlo, ARod and so on.

Good grief.  It's crazy how these people jump from one person to another.

According to People it appears that those two started a company where there's a lot of money that is up for grabs between these two.

It is all so fake who knows what's true and what's false.  For that matter...I just glanced over the article.

Most of the articles are a bunch of fake..fake...fake.

However, there is an interesting article about Howie Mandel.  He's always been open and honest about his OCD.

I found it interesting because I have a daughter that has OCD.  She takes medicine for it.

If anyone is interested, there are a few articles in the magazine that's interesting.

Esteemed Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

Maybe insecure in that she always needs a man by her side to worship and adore her and most of all constantly reassure her that she is the most beautiful and fairest of them all. 

@shaggygirl Why are you speculating about this?  I there an emptiness in your life that causes you to speak with contempt about women who are more successful than you?  Because last time I checked, Jennifer Lopez has millions of people who think highly of her.  

@NYCLatinaMe 

@shaggygirl I am trying to understand why you would express yourself like that about people you don't know.  I am trying to apply the same methodology that you are using to understand your behavior.  Just learning from you.  You must be a great teacher.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@shaggygirl wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe 

@shaggygirl I am trying to understand why you would express yourself like that about people you don't know.  I am trying to apply the same methodology that you are using to understand your behavior.  Just learning from you.  You must be a great teacher.

@NYCLatinaMe 

Surely you have better things to do with your time than spending it trying to analyze my reasons for expressing an opinion. But good luck with that.