Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@corita wrote:

I heard a discussion on a foreign newscast about JLo and men. Great comment - JLo is one of those women that thinks...if I can't change the man, then I will change the man!!  

It is strange that she seems to always need to share her life with a man.

@corita What do you find strange about wanting to share one's life?  Human's are social creatures.

----------

Sharing one's life with someone is wonderful!  And certainly, it is her life. 

Maybe there is some emotional neediness...she jumps

from man to man without a bit of a break!!   And what is this doing to her children...many men floating thru their lives.

Respected Contributor

@dimin 

I hope Ben Affleck does not marry her this time.  She has been married 3 or 4 times.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@corita wrote:

I heard a discussion on a foreign newscast about JLo and men. Great comment - JLo is one of those women that thinks...if I can't change the man, then I will change the man!!  

@corita What do you find strange about wanting to share one's life?  Human's are social creatures.

----------

from man to man without a bit of a break!!   And what is this doing to her children...many men floating thru their lives.

@corita And why do you feel a need to speculate about JLo's needs and her children?

Esteemed Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@dimin 

I hope Ben Affleck does not marry her this time.  She has been married 3 or 4 times.

Ben Affleck is no catch!  I hope JLo stays away!  She is too kind to him.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@corita wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@corita wrote:

----------

@corita And why do you feel a need to speculate about JLo's needs and her children?

-------------

No need necessary - just a thought!! I guess you are feeling the need to criticize a post you don't like! 

For crying out loud lady...if you don't like my answer then do not read it!!  Move on.....

Super Contributor

JLO seems to be a nice person.

You talk about talking alot what about Quen and Blake. So tired of them and their marriage. Get married

Esteemed Contributor

@crazered wrote:

JLO seems to be a nice person.

You talk about talking alot what about Quen and Blake. So tired of them and their marriage. Get married

Yes, she "seems" to be a nice person.  However, many tabloids and news sources depict her as being pompous, demanding and difficult to work with.  Plenty of people in the industry know she's not nice at all.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@coritaI don't find her needing a man strange.  What I find odd is her inability to take stock of herself in between relationships.  In no time flat after the first relationship with Ben, she married Mark Anthony.  No one ever knew they had a "thing" just like no one knew Ben and Garner had a thing.  All of us want someone us that makes us happy.  Nothing wrong with that.  I think she should just slow down a little between relationships.  Her jumping in so quickly tells me she doesn't think them through carefully.

This is what makes me question whether a lot of these celebrity relationships are based on love. 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

Her life, her choices. She is 51 years old and looks great.
if she wants to date a different man every week, that's her business. 

Men have been doing the same thing forever. 

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I don't dislike Jennifer Lopez, in fact I like some of her movies and her songs, she is very attractive and smart.

She does remind me of someone who does always need a man in their life though, just like Mariah Carey and Halle Berry, they seem the exact same way......

Sometimes the most Beautiful women are the most insecure!I am sure she and Ben are having fun together, but I doubt it is serious this quickly, but who knows??? A lot of it is probably just publicity to keep their names out there!

No reason to think JLo is insecure!

@NYCLatinaMe Well I still happen to think she is, as are a lot of beautiful women. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it! Being insecure isn't a crime, nor is it necessarily a bad thing.....