Respected Contributor

I give her credit for not wallowing in the bad experience with A-Rod.  These rebound romances usually do not last, but who knows?

Honored Contributor

I don't dislike Jennifer Lopez, in fact I like some of her movies and her songs, she is very attractive and smart.

She does remind me of someone who does always need a man in their life though, just like Mariah Carey and Halle Berry, they seem the exact same way......

Sometimes the most Beautiful women are the most insecure!I am sure she and Ben are having fun together, but I doubt it is serious this quickly, but who knows??? A lot of it is probably just publicity to keep their names out there!

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Your comment about her movies reminded me of something .... she was in a movie with George Clooney .... it was Out of Sight ..... and their scene together in a bar and then the hotel room making love was sweet, funny and beautifully photographed.   The director of that movie did a great job with that scene.  I think she was in law enforcement, if I am recalling correctly.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

Your comment about her movies reminded me of something .... she was in a movie with George Clooney .... it was Out of Sight ..... and their scene together in a bar and then the hotel room making love was sweet, funny and beautifully photographed.   The director of that movie did a great job with that scene.  I think she was in law enforcement, if I am recalling correctly.

@Tinkrbl44 Yes I saw that one, I really liked The Wedding Planner, Selena, and Maid in Manhattan..to name a few! 

Esteemed Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN 

@Tinkrbl44 Yes I saw that one, I really liked The Wedding Planner, Selena, and Maid in Manhattan..to name a few! 

My favorite movie was Enough. She was great in that film. I think she is a good actress.

Esteemed Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

I give her credit for not wallowing in the bad experience with A-Rod.  These rebound romances usually do not last, but who knows?

She didn't wallow around in self-pity when she broke up with Ben the first time.  Next day she was on the red carpet alone.  Months later Ben was married to Garner.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Super Contributor

Tinkrbl44...Wow...did you read what I wrote tinkrbl44!  I could care less what she does. Found it odd she jumped so quick....otherwise I could care less about her as an actress or singer, I am not a fan. I just commented because I had read an article. I read most everything because I like to read and keep up on many subjects.

p.s. I think it is too late for her to become a nun!!!!!!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

Personally, I have a lot of respect for her.  She is an amazing singer, dancer and actress and from what I've read, works incredibly hard.  She also seems to have a good relationship with Marc Anthony who is the father of her children.

@Linmo I agree with much of what you said- but she needs to take a break between men! Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@GAC65 

I don't understand that comment when you say you could care less.  How much less could you care? 

Or do you mean you couldn't care less?  

Valued Contributor

Reminds me of a celebrity used car lot