Respected Contributor

Ugh. please, NOT RS!!!!

Respected Contributor

I think James has one of those fantastic photographic memories (the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail). and can remember and access absolutely ANYTHING he has ever read or even seen! Imagine that.....and a killer smile to boot! Go James!

Image result for team james

Honored Contributor

I disagree that James would be a good host replacement. Just because you are good at answering the questions doesn't mean you are personable enough to host a program and make the contestants feel welcomed and encourage them. Know what I mean? I could be wrong. You don't have to know the answers to be the host, as Alex is given the answers.

Valued Contributor

Maybe I'm trying to over analyze, but James seems a little bored this week.  I've even known some of the answers and he just stood there.  I hope there's no behind the scenes manipulation because James has certainly been a ratings bonanza.  

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

Ugh. please, NOT RS!!!!

@CatsyCline  ITA. I have nothing negative to say about Ryan nor do I feel anything negative toward him but in my opinion he's already overexposed. Enough already!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler As much as I like James, I don't think he would be a good choice to replace Alex.  I'd never watch if RS was to become host.  I never thought that Bob Barker could be replaced  but I love Drew Carey's ability to laugh at himself.  I hope Alex beats his cancer and continues to host for many years.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Last night he looked like a deer in headlights when he stopped answering any questions. It was almost like something went wrong with something. He was being interviewed by Alex when he suddenly started to make a strange face and looked like he was being shocked by something.

With all the game show issues over the years, I stay reserved on how much he actually knows. He claims to have little education and says he missed class as often as possible. He isn't good in one particular catagory and he seems to know ahead of time what the final answer will be so he wagers a lot of money. Let's just say I am not too sure about him and leave it at that.

Check him out on Wikipedia, he has an impressive academic history. He

seems to want to downplay it for some reason. His degree is in mathematics. 

Respected Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

I'm so glad Alex is still around to witness this phenom.

@ValuSkr  My husband just told me that he heard on the news, that Alex' tumor is 50% smaller. Thank God.

Just thought I would mention it. 

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Jeopardy's ratings have increased since James has been playing. They dropped during the teacher tournament. It seems most who enjoy Jeopardy do not find James boring, quite the opposite.

Esteemed Contributor

I would really like to see James and Ken Jennings battle it out along with another big winner.

I remember seeing him on The Chase years ago and the team beat the Beast. That was fun.

I heard that James is a Bettor. Didn´t know that was an occupation