Honored Contributor

When I watch him it is almost like he already has seen the questions.

Cannot wait until he is gone and I hope he is on the up and up.

Honored Contributor

After reading the responses on this thread, I would be interested in seeing the ratings numbers since Mr. Holzhauer has been champion.

Honored Contributor

I'm so glad Alex is still around to witness this phenom.

Trusted Contributor

Ratings must be up...everyone I run into is talking about him and his winning streak.

Contributor

I think he may be unbeatable.

He knows all the answers, is lightning fast on the buzzer, and willing to take risks.

It will be a long time before someone else beats him.

Respected Contributor

Jeopardy broke syndication records the week ending April 14th. Jeopardy rating increased 5% .  And May sweeps start tomorrow!

Wondering if Jeopardy will save James for a May cliffhanger to be continued in September. Big Adverti$ing dollars needed to float his winnings.

Judge Judy is doing well too.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

Jeopardy broke syndication records the week ending April 14th. Jeopardy rating increased 5% .  And May sweeps start tomorrow!

Wondering if Jeopardy will save James for a May cliffhanger to be continued in September. Big Adverti$ing dollars needed to float his winnings.

Thanks for the info.

Respected Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

He's just amazing.  They said on the news here tonight that Jeopardy's profit is about 20k/day, so he may really reek havoc with their budget. 

They didn't say that Jeopardys PROFIT is 20k/day. They said that the average player wins about $20k per nite.....he has won about $71k per nite.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

@Harvard99 wrote:

He's just amazing.  They said on the news here tonight that Jeopardy's profit is about 20k/day, so he may really reek havoc with their budget. 

They didn't say that Jeopardys PROFIT is 20k/day. They said that the average player wins about $20k per nite.....he has won about $71k per nite.

@Danky   thank you for clearing that up. I knew the first statement couldn't be right.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

Doesn't jeopardy go until the end of July and then takes an 8 week break until September ?