Valued Contributor

WELL HE DID IT HES OVER ONE MILLION   HOW MUCH MORE CAN HE WIN     ALEX  MAKES IN PAY 10 MILLION A YEAR      WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Trusted Contributor

He's just amazing.  They said on the news here tonight that Jeopardy's profit is about 20k/day, so he may really reek havoc with their budget. 

Honored Contributor

He really is amazing!  I love watching him.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I don't even know the Jeopardy Champion's name!   He is cute, smart and a gambler.   He is fun to watch.  It will interesting to see how long he will be the Jeopardy Champion.  I can't Imagine being a contestant up against him.   

Honored Contributor

He is great to watch and wow it will be amazing to see the person who finally if ever breaks his amazing winning streak

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Regular Contributor

I adore James!!!  I've watched Jeopardy for years and years and he is among my favorites.  I just hope because of his profession, he doesn't lose his winnings.

Honored Contributor

So exciting to watch James Holzhauer,

http://www.playball.net/fs/img/news/rs-300x/emoticon-showing-thumb-up-vector-10176350.jpg

Respected Contributor

Runaway games are no fun to watch. I won't watch until he is gone. He is not likable at all.

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

He really is amazing!  I love watching him.

@Pecky  I agree, I love watching him, too.  He has such a vast store of knowledge.  Most of the time the other contestants keep picking the $200 clues as he cleans up on the high dollar amounts.  Occasionally one of them will try his strategy of starting with the high dollar clues but he's just so fast on the buzzer.   He's broken his own daily record about 5 times now. Amazing!

Esteemed Contributor

I am only watching it now to see who dethrones him. At first it was interesting, his new technique. Now I feel it is boring and tedious. It’s like watching a blow out football game. Boring.  I like a close back and forth close scoring game.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.