Respected Contributor

Re: JEOPARDY MASTERS

[ Edited ]

I agree about Ben being robbed in FJ - since when do they penalize for spelling even in FJ??

Jeopardy Masters has been delightful - wonderful contestants.

James has been obnoxious this time around.   But I do think it's an act.  I think it's his fake persona from The Chase.

He is really a wonderful person - has done much for his community.  

At this point I honestly don't care who wins - I wish them all well.

Esteemed Contributor

If Ben would have written Benedick (correct spelling), Benedik, or Benedic, they would have accepted it.  He wrote Benedict.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Watch your pronouns in talking about Mattea.....they (ABC) refer to her as "they/their" in Final Jeopardy.  ????? (whatever that means)

SMH

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower 

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Watch your pronouns in talking about Mattea.....they (ABC) refer to her as "they/their" in Final Jeopardy.  ????? (whatever that means)

It said she is binary. Not correct spelling. Neither s??x

Respected Contributor

Re: JEOPARDY MASTERS

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

I intentionally left this out of my post yesterday because the show may not have aired in all timezones. Mattea mentioned the death of their dad while they were filming JM. They thanked the crew and players for being so supportive to them and their family.

Condolences to Mattea.

@Tique I read that her father died unexpectedly from a brain aneurysm.  He was 57. 

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@ThinkingOutLoud   I will say and do as I please.  And your calling me out for an opinion says more about you than me.

Grow up. Calling names is immature and not necessary.

Honored Contributor

We were happy to see Matts charity is "Best Friends".

Trusted Contributor

Did Mattea purposely throw the game for James or make a math error?  If my math was right,  if she had bet zero she would have won,  am I missing something?

Trusted Contributor

Whatever it means, it's RIDICULOUS. SMH.

Esteemed Contributor

Big fan of James here, he's brilliant and quirky.  Matt kind of grew on me although I didn't like him as an original contestant.  I didn't think James was pompous at all. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth