Honored Contributor

Re: JEDEDIAH BILA'S NEW BABY

What a cute baby!  Looks a lot like his father. ... And mother.

Honored Contributor

Such a beautiful family. They are blessed and I'm sure will be amazing parents to that sweet little boy. She said that being 40 she was surprised to 

get pregnant so fast and that she had decided she would be okay with or without children. Glad things worked out the way they did. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell want to thank you for posting the photo of Jedediah, hubby and new little precious little one !   I was just wondering today if she had her little  boy yet. What a head of hair !!!  I watch Fox every  day and I every weekend so I knew she was due any day .   Last weekend she finally left for her leave.    The baby is beautiful and love his name ,  so unique.   She mentioned many times that she wanted some suggestions,   They choose well.  Thrilled for her and her husband !   She will be a wonderful mother ,   She's a terrific person I feel.

Honored Contributor

Yeah, @RetRN,  at 40 I'm so glad she had a healthy pregnancy and delivery.  My parents had me almost 12 years after their previous child, and at 36, my mother back then must have been considered a 'mature' pregnancy.  She did have some problems with the pregnancy, and I was a month premature, and had to go in an incubator, etc.  

I was interested in the name too, @Kitty Galore!  I wonder since "Hartley" is usually a surname, if they are honoring some relative with that name.  And then "Luca" is the Italian form of "Luke",  which is a nod to Jedediah's heritage-- nice.  And a Biblical name, like both his parents. 

Trusted Contributor

In spite of your rough start, I’m so glad you are here, @Oznell ! Many blessings to you! 

Honored Contributor

Oh, Teddie, what a nice thing to say--  thank you!

Valued Contributor

Cute cute cute