Honored Contributor

JEDEDIAH BILA'S NEW BABY

[ Edited ]

What fun.  Jedediah Bila of Fox News and husband Jeremy Scher are the new parents of a baby boy, Hartley Luca:

kis2uflA.jpg

She says she has a story of a "wild" labor to recount!   Why is that not surprising with the always-exuberant Jedediah?

Congrats to the new family!

Edited to add--  Forgot to say, she's tweeting about it if anyone interested...

Honored Contributor

Re: JEDEDIAH BILA'S NEW BABY

@Oznell thank you for such a sweet picture- saw about it earlier this morning & so very happy for them.  What a cutie patootie little baby is!!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Trusted Contributor

Adorable baby, congrats to them.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

Thank you, @Oznell . I've been wondering-haven't heard a word on tv. I watch F&F every week end and partially every morning. Like now, lol. What a wild hairdo the little guy has! A sweetheart.

Honored Contributor

I love the way new parents gaze so besottedly at their sweet little bundle.  Jedediah looks suffused with joy.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

What lovely news!  I had no idea that one of my favorite personalities, Jedediah Bila, was pregnant.  I got to know her on "The View."

Best wishes to the new mom and her freshly minted family!

Honored Contributor

I figured it would be early next year before she gave birth. I bet they are thrilled with their cute little guy.

Honored Contributor

What a cute baby boy.

I was starting to think she was going to have him in the studio!

Honored Contributor

I got to know her on the View too.  She wanted to be married and be a mom.  So happy for her.  In fact when she left the view she had just gotten engaged.  She has been on the View since then to promote a book I think.  Very happy for herSmiley Happy  Thanks for posting

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell   Thank you for posting, I didn't realize she had the baby.  What a nice picture.

Wishing them all well, so happy for herSmiley Happy