Honored Contributor

JEDEDIAH BILA'S FUN ANNOUNCEMENT

I just caught a tiny fragment of "Fox and Friends" and apparently Jedediah is going to have a baby.  They were entertaining suggestions of baby names from both viewers and hosts.  The ones I heard:

"Jericho"

"Obadiah"

"Archimedes".    "Archie" for short.  (New royal baby name effect?)

Ha.  Anyway, congrats to lovely Jedediah on expanding her family.

Respected Contributor

Re: JEDEDIAH BILA'S FUN ANNOUNCEMENT

Last time I saw her on TV she looked pregnant to me. Love watching her, smart lady.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that too, she is a nice addition to Fox, I hope she stays after the baby is born.  I adored Abby Huntsman and she left after having her baby.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Jedediah, such exciting news. She said that being 40 she was surprised to learn that she was pregnant already. She had her husband on last weekend when she first announced it. Such a cute couple. Wishing them all the best. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LindaSal 

@LindaSal wrote:

I saw that too, she is a nice addition to Fox, I hope she stays after the baby is born.  I adored Abby Huntsman and she left after having her baby.

I thing she is out now from The View, with her second baby.  

Valued Contributor

I think Abby is having twins.

Respected Contributor

This is interesting to me, as I am a "name-a-phile".  I love to hear names and the back story.  That said, I did not know who Jedediah Bila is, but I assumed it was a man until I read some of these reponses.  A woman with a traditional man's name is interesting too. At least I think Jedediah is a man's name . . . 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Esteemed Contributor

I always watch fox and friends weekend and was thrilled to hear her good news !! So happy for her and her husband 😺.  I love Jedediah very smart ,  lovely women.   All the best !!   I do hope she will come back after her maternity leave.    I never cared for Abby so didn't care when she left really.  

Honored Contributor

I love names too, @Peaches McPhee..  You are right, "Jedediah" is a man's (Biblical) name.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the story is that her parents were fans of "Barnaby Jones",  and when Barnaby's nephew came on the show to join the detective firm, they loved his name "Jedediah" and gave it to their baby girl....

I also like "Barnaby" very much, which is an old Anglicization of another Biblical name, "Barnabas",  just like "Jeremy" is a version of "Jeremiah"...

Honored Contributor

It was amusing today when Jedediah was interviewing the also-preggers Rachel Campos-Duffy, who congratulated her on her first child.  Then Jed. had to congratulate HER, Rachel, on her ninth baby to come!  They both looked a bit tired, but happy and glowing.