Trusted Contributor

Re: JEDEDIAH BILA'S FUN ANNOUNCEMENT

@Oznell 

Thank you for posting.

That's great & happy news for both Jedediah & Rachel.  Wished I had caught the announcements.  

They're both knowledgeable & entertaining women.

Respected Contributor

Sunny Hostin mentioned the wonderful news on Twitter and added: "Told you I could keep a secret," so she must've knew for a little while.  Glad they have stayed friendly.  Best of luck to Jedediah and husband!

Honored Contributor

I forgot to mention, in case anyone missed it, that Jedediah has already disclosed that her baby is a boy.  I guess that's why people felt free to suggest "Archimedes",  etc. as a possible name choice!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

I saw that too, she is a nice addition to Fox, I hope she stays after the baby is born.  I adored Abby Huntsman and she left after having her baby.

Jedediah started out at Fox, was there a few yrs then quit. She then showed up on the View, now back to Fox. Her friends at Fox call her Jedi!

I liked her her first time around on Fox, she was more professional imo, but she seemed to change and now she is always on, by that I mean she's loud for the most part, she talks alot and so fast I can barely understand her half the time. I am on the west coast, sat down w/ my coffee at 6:00 this morning and I must say that is entirely too much jibber jabber coming from her that early in the mornin. They gave her the weekend morning show (co host) shortly after she came back. Guess you can tell how I feel about it!

I am happy for her, I saw her little baby bump this am, and I am thrilled to hear Abby is having twins. Abby had the weekend morning show when she was at Fox, now she IS a professional imo. I really missed her when she left, I dont watch the View.