Respected Contributor

Re: JEDEDIAH BILA RETURNING AFTER MATERNITY LEAVE

I don’t watch Fox and Friends don’t know who this person is but her baby is beautiful.

Super Contributor

He's a cutie

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

You're right, @SeaGal -- his name is "Hartley Luca Scher".  Here's a picture she posted of him in which he was even littler, in his hat with name:

1500x500.jpg

@Oznell 

Nah.  He is definitely Luca.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, @just bee , being a lover of all things Italian, I think I might agree--  besides, "Luca Hartley" seems to flow in a way that "Hartley Luca" does not, perhaps.  However, it's amazing the way babies often seem to "grow into" their names, and both are cute....

Honored Contributor

I only watch Fox and Friends but haven't heard this good news! Yay!

"Pure Michigan"
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was hoping Rachel would have been steady weekend host but I know with her living so far away it wasn't possible. Can only ake small portions of Jedediah only.

Honored Contributor

So looking forward to her return. She was way to smart and happy to waste her time on The View. She does a great job on Fox & Friends. Her baby is a cutey. 

Honored Contributor

Ah,  @KACEE1115 ,  I really like Rachel too (in addition to liking Jedediah.)  Wish they could find some way to utilize her more in the studio, but at least I think I heard Rachel is doing maybe a remote location show?  Or did I dream that?

There's so much talent, with Harris Faulkner, Melissa Francis, and other really, really smart broadcast professionals, they have a very strong bench for years to come...

Respected Contributor

I like the name Luca Hartley too altho as he gets older I bet he gets called Hart alot which I think is a nice nic name!

Rachel also just had a new baby, the most beautiful baby girl named Valentina a month before Jedie had Hartley. Her baby girl was born a month early, she has 2 holes in her heart with valves that need to be repaired, she also has Downs Syndrome. She is Rachel and Seans 9th child, oh my!! She has scaled back her work load at Fox to fill ins and she does host her own show 'Moms' on Fox Nation.

Honored Contributor

Oh, I think that "Moms" show must be the one I was trying to think of, @SeaGal .  And who could have more experience as a Mom than Rachel, ha.   Of course she and hubs Sean Duffy are making their highest priority that precious little girl of theirs, as it should be.  They seem like wonderful parents!