Trusted Contributor

@ladyann45 wrote:

I see we have a lot of life experts today about what people do. There are times when people have problems they do not want face reality  and I fine that truth is the last thing they want to hear. Her show is no different from Dr. Phil and there are days I turn him off because some of those families problems are bit to much for my space

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the way Dr. Phil exploits people with problems is repulsive and what he's doing is unethical. I agree that most of those people ASK to be on his show but it seems unethical, to me, to use those people for ratings, which equals MONEY. (just because troubled people answer his solicitations for people to be on his show doesn't mean he has to let them).

Doesn't he have enough money already?
Trusted Contributor

@FuzzyFace excuse me but I was responding to your comment that nowhere could you discover if she took the bar and/or passed it, not once did I comment on her life coach qualifications.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're excused.

Valued Contributor

@FuzzyFace   She is a life coah. She has no mental health license or credentials that I could find. She was blessed by Oprah

Trusted Contributor

@esmerelda wrote:

@qvcaddition wrote:

Oprah was a big supporter of her in the 80, or 90,s like Dr.Phil and Dr. Oz, then they had a falling out because she said something or did something Oprah didn,t like.  

I was going through a hard time in the 90,s and a couple of her books really helped me to survive and make some wise decisions.

Then she disappeared and now reinvented herself.  I do not like her program, but I,m in a better place now.  

I do not remember if she had a degree and have given the books away.  

They, her and Oprah speak again.

@qvcaddition Except for your comment re: the show (I haven’t seen it) I agree with all you said. 

I recommend her book In the Meantime and suggest having a notebook for making notes. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oprah--pffft!