Super Contributor

Re: It's Been Nice Knowing All of You. I'm Gone!

Thanks CB, success!
Trusted Contributor

I guess this is under blogs now, not forums, to find. Guess we'll just have to play around with things to see how it's going to work now.

Respected Contributor

Test

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Respected Contributor

Oh my gosh.  I just found out how to edit text.  The three gray dots at the top right on your post has a drop down menu with some selections, one them being the edit.

Honored Contributor

@glorybe wrote:
Thanks CB, success!

Yay!  Glad that helped.  It helped me out immensely.  Initially I couldn't figure anything out and, using IE, everything was jumbled up on the page so I changed to Chrome and that helped a lot, too.  but the forum view change was the biggest help.

Respected Contributor

Can anyone see my posts? 

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Super Contributor

Big Improvement, thanks again!
Super Contributor

It definitely is a learning process, thanks for the tip!
Honored Contributor

This is absolutely impossible. I replied once and not only can't I find my reply, I can't even find the post I replied to. And what happened to 'you won't have to keep signing in?' What a bunch of horse hockey. I've signed in every time that I'm up for more torture. I know I will NEVER find THIS thread again.

smoky, I hope you reconsider and try it for a day or so. I'm right behind you. I don't suppose you will ever see this, but I'll miss your comments as we have a lot of the same interests. I actually have a pain in my stomach from trying to navigate this mess. Guess it's those old gastric juices. And I know they're telling me to get out, NOW. But I have some friends here and I'd like to stay. I'll give it a day or two till they come to their senses. Never, and I mean NEVER, have I seen a mess like this. I wonder what country the programmer was from. I'll bet he was a hacker from NJ (wasn't there one?) who wants to create such havoc that we will be closed down. It's a darn shame to let it win, whatever 'it' is.

Esteemed Contributor

SMOKY, JUDALINE don't you dare go. My besties in the What Are You Reading Thread. CHICKENBUTT, thanks for the heads up about the forum style layout.

It may take some time but it will all get sorted out. On a brighter note, I was able to upload some photos which I could never do before. They are all upside down though!!! One thing at a time lol. Also, I don't have to use code to get bigger type on iPad. Love that! LM