Trusted Contributor

Re: It's Been Awhile....Anyone want to hear some Latest News from "THE ENQUIRER"..Yea or N

@Annabellethecat66, this was fun to read!  Keep 'em coming.

Honored Contributor

Re: It's Been Awhile....Anyone want to hear some Latest News from "THE ENQUIRER"..Yea or N

Thanks to those who gave me kudos for my indepth on the subject of The Enquirer....you guys have enquiring minds.....

I was mesmerized by Johnny Depp's spending "insane spending" according to the Enquirer, so I read further...(OK, it was opened when I came in and sat down).....

Here's a bit of Johnny's spending ummm problems:

My favorite:  This is a quote...something this marvelous must be quoted:

"A staggering $3 million to blast the ashes of "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" author Hunter S. Thompson out of a custom-built cannon in Aspen, Colorado, after his 2005 death!  This is me...annabelle...OK, so my daughter skiis all of the time in Aspen...I'll have to be sure to tell her.....

But Johnny is kind too:  He gives at least $300,000 a month on a staff of about 40 full-time employees.  Where do all of these people sleep I want to know?  They must come to work every day on a bus because the parking would require a parking lot at his house!

OMG!  I almost forgot this article.  For all of you flat chested ladies out there (note here:  I'm not flat chested, it's just that at 70 they are all over the place.  Trying to gather them up takes a few minutes....)

OK, where was I?  Oh!  Yes!  Big Boob envy!  It seems Katherine Heigle is about to FINALLY reveal her boob size (it's an I cup)  What's that?  You don't know about an I cup...well you do now....If you are still curious you can read the magazine and find out the size of Sophia, Dolly and Wendy Williams.  As for me, I'll be over in the corner crying......

Valued Contributor

Thanks Annabelle!  Love the 'updates'.  In fact, I'm headed out on vacation for a week and will be picking up some of the 'entertainment' magazines for my reading pleasure.

Re: The Captain & Tennile. I read somewhere that the reason they broke up was because of his health and if they broke it it would be better for them financially and health care wise.

Helen852
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, you are hilarious! You have a future in gossip reporting! I loved it, and thank you, and please make this a regular occurrence! Woman LOL

Muddling through...
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the enlightenment!  LOL!!!  I feel sorry for the  Enquirer folks now.  The truth is often stranger than anything you could make up!  LOL!!!  Its hard to think of something outrageous these days!