Respected Contributor

It’s A Wonderful Life Marathon Christmas Day on “E”

Just saw a promotion on “E” Network for all day Christmas Day Marathon of “It’s A Wonderful Life”.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: It’s A Wonderful Life Marathon Christmas Day on “E”

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Just saw a promotion on “E” Network for all day Christmas Day Marathon of “It’s A Wonderful Life”.

Yipee!  it's my favorite movie

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey One of mine too!

@Mary Bailey wrote:

@Kindaglitzy wrote:

Yipee!  it's my favorite movie

Honored Contributor

Today Kelly Clarkson had on the woman who played the daughter at age 6, she spoke about how loving Jimmy Stewart was to her. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle

Karolyn Grimes  She was at Hollywood Blvd theater in Woodridge quite a few years ago. She spoke before and after the movie.  I have a few items autographed by her. (I also have a few of the other cast members autographs)

Trusted Contributor

I love that movie! I have the DVD and I also bought it from iTunes. Last year I went to "It's a Wonderful Life" festival in Seneca Falls, NY, which is the model for Bedford Falls. It was a hoot! 

Respected Contributor

I noticed this season that some of the classics have shown up on channels least expected. Like many of you, I also own the DVD and have purchased some of the other classic Christmas movies because they are not broadcast on regular cable channels as much anymore. Recently got a good deal on the Holiday Inn DVD at B&N. Have not seen that movie on cable in quite awhile.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That's great, @Kindaglitzy -- if it's a marathon, then we can choose the best time during the day to "take a break" for that fabulous Frank Capra/Jimmy Stewart classic.  Thanks for alert!