Respected Contributor

Re: It Still Makes Me Laugh, Or Cry

@Cakers3 wrote:

The episode in ER when Dr. Mark Greene died always comes to mind as very sad.

I can't even listen to that version of Over The Rainbow...it's just so sad.

Honored Contributor

The entire road trip the Ricardos and Mertzes make from NY to California is my favorite and the one episode with Bill Holden is great!!!!!  I also still laugh at the one episode when Lucy, Ricky, Fred and Ethel were rehearsing how they would act when it was time for Lucy to go to the hospital to have her baby, hilarious!!!!!

While Frazier, Cheers, Seinfeld , Barney Miller and many other comedies make me laugh the one that does it is the Honeymooners.  I absolutely love that show and still watch it and laugh even though I know the scripts and story line.  It is amazing how such a show transcends decades still bringing laughs to so many.  I am always quoting funny lines from the Honeymooners!!!!!!  

Trusted Contributor

Any episode of the Golden Girls, All In the Family, Sanford and Son and The Big Bang Theory still make me laugh no matter how many times I have seen them. The top 4 sitcoms of all time. I Love Lucy was funny, but sometimes her scatterbrainedness (is that even a word?) were a bit much for my taste.