Valued Contributor

Is no one talking about Outlander? May be some spoilers!

I am so obsessed.  Am currently reading Echo in the Bone and am wondering how long they will continue with Jamie and Claire's story?

Loving the Starz shows.  Wonder when Claire will find out about you-know-who.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is no one talking about Outlander? May be some spoilers!

I have looked at Outlander and also Poldark. I think they are more interesting than the some of the ones that have been on for a long time. I also look at Hallmark too.

Trusted Contributor

They are wonderful, wonderful books.  I stayed up an entire weekend with no sleep reading the first.  They are really something.  Don't know what the ratings are for the Starz series, but it seems to be popular.  Of course, I thought the same about Longmire.

Respected Contributor

@chihuahuamom

Humor me, here, and tell who "you know who is"............I haven't seen the books and just found the Outlander series on --demand TV with Comcast, and have caught up to where Claire meets up with Jamie again.

I admit, this is pretty good TV compared with anything else. Please give at least a hint of what your post meant about "you know who".

Occasional Contributor

AHHHH A kindred spirit. Love the books, love the show. Yes its going to get intense when they go back to the Highlands an Lollybroch:

Occasional Contributor

I cant spell the scottish name, but to read it ,its Learry

Honored Contributor

OMG!  I'm watching it every week!  I love Outlander and couldn't wait until they got together.

My daughter in Denver also watches it.  She's 2 hours behind me (Virginia).....she doesn't mind spoilers and it's fun to talk about the show and tell her where to keep an eye out!

You know it's interesting because I've watched him and seen pictures of him and he looks way less 'beefy'.  Not fat or skinny, just way less muscles and his face is much slimmer.   He's still beautiful to look at.

Regular Contributor

The

@chihuahuamom wrote:

I am so obsessed.  Am currently reading Echo in the Bone and am wondering how long they will continue with Jamie and Claire's story?

Loving the Starz shows.  Wonder when Claire will find out about you-know-who.

There are 8 books so far, Jamie and Claire are featured in all of them, but the next generation will also become more involved.  As far as "you-know-who" is concerned, I would think something should come up very soon.