Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone watching The Blacklist?

@lovesallanimals  "Also, what happened to the woman who was taking care of Red when is was so sick."

She was some sort of a Shaman who supposidily cured Red of his mysterious disease he was dying from.  She was also his lover.

After awhile she grew tired of Reds shenanigans (finding Liz killer) & moved back to the country Red found her in.  End of last season, Red went to the country where she's from to win her back.

Unknown if they ever reconciled as the beginning of this season he popped back in N.Y. surprising the FBI who thought he was still out of the country.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have watched every single episode, while I haven't enjoyed the show for a long time I need to see it through. 

Me too! - I want to see how they (the writers) wrap it up and deal with the many unanswered questions about his identity.

I'm also thinking that they will have to kill Red off in the end - Or...

It will "appear" that he has died, and he'll ride off into the sunset and enjoy "retirement" Smiley Wink 

Respected Contributor

Mz iMac - Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I watched the first 3 seasons, but then lost interest. 

I always enjoyed the character who went by the name of a bird:  "Mr. Wren" and "Mr. Finch."  Whatever happened to that character?

Valued Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

I watched the first 3 seasons, but then lost interest. 

I always enjoyed the character who went by the name of a bird:  "Mr. Wren" and "Mr. Finch."  Whatever happened to that character?

You must be thinking about the show: "Person of Interest" Woman Wink

Valued Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@lovesallanimals  "Also, what happened to the woman who was taking care of Red when is was so sick."

Well, after last night's double-header, it appears "Weejah" is back. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

He is disposing of alot of his possessions and money. I think he is sick. When Dembe asked him if he was ok, he skirted around that question. I have watched it from the beginning, I will be sad when it ends. I think James Spader is a great actor.

Honored Contributor

@LavernLuvsShoes wrote:

Well, after last night's double-header, it appears "Weejah" is back. Woman Wink

@LavernLuvsShoes  So umm, is Red bed hopping between sisters Weejah & Mierce?  Did Weejah steal her sisters lover (Red)? 

Red bedding both sisters all along?

shocked-smiley-emoticon.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@Mz iMac  I never thought Red was the monogamous type. It doesn't surprise me if he is bedding both sisters. 

Remember Blacklist 8:00 est on Thursdays.  

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw @Mz iMac   Last season where we saw the end of Marvin  Gerard who was Red's lawyer but betrayed Red.

In the end Mierce was almost killed and Weecha was injured and then collapsed after seeing Mierce almost killed. Weecha was on a ventilator but recovered.

Red said he was going away for a few weeks to bring Mierce and Weecha home. That was the end of the season and the last of the sisters.

I was surprised to see Weecha this s season and while the kiss was romantic I think it was more Weecha's gratitude for Red and bringing them home to safety. 

I think both Red and Weecha had feelings for each other - Red for her loyalty and Weecha for her gratitude and they missed each other.

It may have been a way to bring a conclusion to Weecha because all we knew was Red brought her and Mierce home but we never knew if they were safe.

I would be surprised if Weecha shows up again or even Mierce but I think we are done with the characters.

I don't believe Red was double dipping unless it happened after he brought her home.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh