Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone watching AGT'S All Stars?

@debfau wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

@mimomof4 wrote:

I'm watching but I'm finding it boring so far.  There is so much talent that can't go through.  The judges aren't moving people and a mystery "Super Fan" group gets to vote at some time.  

Yes I don't like the Super fans,  week 1 they got it wrong,  I usually give up on it because of the Super Fans,  they should give the judges more picks.

I missed the Super Fan vote last week - who did they vote to go through??

@debfau I think it was the Bello Sisters, they are so flexible, it seems crazy that they can bend that way......They went through over the Ventriloquist, but I didn;t feel that bad for him he has a 5 million dollar deal in Vegas right now! 

Trusted Contributor

We watched the first one but have not watched it since. Same feelings about the Super Fans, just don't like that at all. And I cannot stand H & H (Howie and Heidi) so I am not up to an hour of them each week.

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

We've been watching; however, we don't enjoy this one as much as the one without the "super fans".  Half of the acts that are brought back to perform are ridiculous.  I've like to know how they decide on what acts to bring back again.

Case in point, the guys doing the spitting of water, etc. was just gross IMO, though there are many more.

Some have good talents; however, it seems the ones going through aren't that great.  JMO.

Honored Contributor

Tom Ball from BGT was on last night and OMG, it just shows you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, he deserved receiving The Golden Buzzer. 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Tom Ball from BGT was on last night and OMG, it just shows you shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, he deserved receiving The Golden Buzzer. 

@Jordan2 He was so good! I was very happy for him, I also liked the little ventriloquist that went through-she is so talented and adorable. There were a lot of good acts last night.