Super Contributor

Re: Is anyone here still watching Criminal Minds?

I use to watch Criminal Minds frequently but this season I am bored with this show.  The show has been on too long and then two of the main characters left the show. The show no longer interests me.

Valued Contributor

Not so much anymore. I like episodes that are one and done...not dragging out a story line such as Spencer in jail.

Valued Contributor

It is my favorite show! Even with all the changes I am still there. Love dark  thrillers. The other show  Borders is interesting and I watch that too. There really is so much ****** on, either it's reality shows or some juvenile show. I wish they would put some new and thinking shows on.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Day1128 wrote:

Not so much anymore. I like episodes that are one and done...not dragging out a story line such as Spencer in jail.

Yes!  There have been some two-parters that I have really enjoyed (The Fisher King and Lucky/Penelope) but I really prefer to see the episode wrapped up at the end of the hour.

Trusted Contributor

I lose interest each week.

I do not like any of the new characters. They just do not all gel together.

Big mistake letting Thomas Gibson go. Especially after Shemar Moore left.

The Spencer prison story is lasting way too long. #FreeSpencer.

I will watch to the end of the season, just because of my crazy thing where I have to finish a season.    

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

I have a couple shows on my DVR.....just keep passing them when i want something to watch....wasn't even so much the character changes......but the gory storylines just get too much after a while.................gone back and forth watching it a few times over the years..............but also seeing the storyline about Reid in jail doesn't thrill me either.......not sure if they will just end with delete.....i was never crazy about Hotchner .....so wasn't sorry to see him leave.....

@kelsey17  I always thought Hotcher was weird, so don't miss him at all. 

Trusted Contributor

I became somewhat bored with CM and stopped watching it last season.  It used to be one of favorites. 

Respected Contributor

I read that Shemar Moore is coming back for the season finale and he is the one who will get Reid out of prison.

Respected Contributor

Occasionally, but I think it has jumped the shark. I miss all the departed characters and the case don't seem to be as compelling as they once were. This whole thing with Spencer in jail stinks, too. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Honored Contributor

I stopped for a few episodes because it was boring.  I don't like some of the people on there now.  I especially have trouble believing Aisha Tyler is on this show.  It's stupid that she's still on "The Talk" and then we are supposed to 'pretend' she some high level FBI profiler.

I don't know.  I just can't see it.  I don't care for Adam Rodriquez either, but I can over look that, it's Tyler that sticks in my throat.  Perhaps if she wasn't on The Talk every day.