Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anyone here still watching Criminal Minds?

[ Edited ]

@Baylie wrote:

I love Spencer but this storyline is taking too long. I never liked Hotchner so I'm not sorry about him leaving but I do miss Derek! I wish they could give Garcia an episode or two. Watching her is fun! I'd like to see her team up with Abby from NCIS!

Now that would be great...are they are the same network?  A cross over with Abby and Garcia would be such fun, and could be a great 3 part story...I would love the 2 of them together....

I am watching on and off,  now just till Spencer is finally out of jail...seems silly, his whole story but need to see how it all ends.  I don't miss the 2 that left.  I like the 2 new ones....I never like Emily Prentiss and still don't...she is just odd.

Valued Contributor

I haven't watched one episode this season. I agree with so many of you that with the exit of Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson, the show totally lost it for me.  I'm done.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Respected Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I stopped for a few episodes because it was boring.  I don't like some of the people on there now.  I especially have trouble believing Aisha Tyler is on this show.  It's stupid that she's still on "The Talk" and then we are supposed to 'pretend' she some high level FBI profiler.

I don't know.  I just can't see it.  I don't care for Adam Rodriquez either, but I can over look that, it's Tyler that sticks in my throat.  Perhaps if she wasn't on The Talk every day.

Totally agree. 

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )