Honored Contributor

Is anyone here still watching Criminal Minds?

[ Edited ]

I have been, but I have been finding myself turning it off and going to bed without finishing the episode.I just can't seem to get into it. I like that Emily Prentiss's character is back, but it is not enough. I think with losing Hotchner's character and Derek Morgan's character was just too much of a loss at once, and even adding two new people besides Emily Prentiss's character is not enough to make it interesting enough for me.....This whole thing with Reid being in jail, has been drawn out to me, and needs to be over with.....Just boring I guess. My mom said she doesn't watch it most Wednesdays anymore either. Anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is anyone here still watching Criminal Minds?

It was one of my favorite programs at one time but, not so much now.  Once you change the chemistry between characters, it just doesn't work.  I don't tune in unless there is nothing else to watch and I usually fall asleep.  It has also gotten very violent and I have difficulty watching a scene involving children being hurt or murdered.  I agree the Reed inmprisonment is very boring....

Trusted Contributor

Me too..it used to be one of my favs, but after they brutally killed of hotchners wife, I just didn't have the stomach for it anymore...that's been a few years....I haven't kept up with it.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple shows on my DVR.....just keep passing them when i want something to watch....wasn't even so much the character changes......but the gory storylines just get too much after a while.................gone back and forth watching it a few times over the years..............but also seeing the storyline about Reid in jail doesn't thrill me either.......not sure if they will just end with delete.....i was never crazy about Hotchner .....so wasn't sorry to see him leave.....

Respected Contributor

That show gives me nightmares.  I have take David Venable in small doses so I change over to that show every Wednesday night anyway.

I do Shemar Moore on this show, but I missed Mandy Pantikin once upon a time too.

Valued Contributor

I love Spencer but this storyline is taking too long. I never liked Hotchner so I'm not sorry about him leaving but I do miss Derek! I wish they could give Garcia an episode or two. Watching her is fun! I'd like to see her team up with Abby from NCIS!

Esteemed Contributor

I'm still watching, I loved Adam Rodriguez on CSI Miami and I'm enjoying him on Criminal Minds as well. I also watch Criminal MInds Beyond Borders. 

Honored Contributor

No I haven't watched in a long time. The stories got way to dark for me. (And I am a regular viewer of the ID channel). Reid was always my favorite.

Trusted Contributor

I just watched it for the first time last night, with back to back episodes.  Yes, I agree that "dark" is a good way to describe the plots last night.  Not sure if I'll watch again or not.

Honored Contributor

We stopped watching it long time ago! Too brutal and graphic for us!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.