Valued Contributor

Re: Is That Loraine Bracchio who plays Jane's Mother On Rozzoli and Isles?

Annabelle I think you are right. My boys are always laughing about how they have to ask me what to do HA! I am just very close and one of their girlfriends said she wished she had a relationship like that with her mother.

Honored Contributor

April you must be raising amazing boys! My daughters used to say (I have 3 now adult girls) they used to say, "Mom. When we grow up the women our sons marry will thank us for raising amazing sons".

Well, only my oldest has two boys and they're too young yet (2 and 8) for any of that. Both of my married daughters (the oldest and the middle) married amazing men. They are kind, amazing involved fathers, etc. Both of my daughters are stay at home Moms but their husbands like to grocery shop and one often cooks.

I was so happy to read your post. I think we need more men and women who grow up and are close to their parents. My husband died but in our family the way we talk about him you'd think he was alive. His memory is wonderful. My grandchildren know all about him, his funny way of doing things, the things he said and so on. My daughters have seen to that.

April,you made me smile tonight!

Valued Contributor

Oh thx Annabell...you made me smile.....I raised them by myself but make them call and contact dad all the time. Keep doing what you are doing. That other stuff is for the birds.